-Morning-

*aye yaya your mother close the shop aye Yay-*

"FOR THE GOD SAKE YUMINA HOW MANY TIME I SAY DONT CALL ME EARLY IN THE MORNING OH MY GODNESS"

"hello y/n-san good morning hmm look like yumina always stress you out huh I don't know why you still with her tho" y/n thought it's yumi but she wrong.

"u-um heee good morning uncle min I'm sorry for s-screaming at you btw I even don't know why I'm become her friend in the first place heh"

'if she know that yumi like her poor yumi as your uncle I just support you from behind' the uncle thought

"don't worry y/n btw if school is start you meet me first because we have to finish you transfer paper and another thing okay and when you arrive here??"

"ummm maybe afternoon like that why?"

"call yumina so she can pick you up I'm going now better you check twice you packing bye" and then the call end finally she can breathing properly

"I want to disappear(╥_╥)"after she mumbled she getting up like always human do earlier in the morning little exercise,clean the bed, go to shower and breakfast.

Like yumina uncle say check twice she checking it again. Nothing problem and she only have 2 hour so she going to call her friend

"yoo girll when you come here"
Yumina say

"like 2 hour from now" y/n say while get the sneak

"heeeee why not now?!!"

"hmm let me take a breathing first then I get up okay bye girl"

"tsk okay okay lazy ass(。ì _ í。)"

"am I that lazy?? Hmm never mind let's finish this snack and get ready pew pew"

She done eating her snack so She going to her room change her crop top to cardigan soft blue with white t-shirt inside and high waist jeans after that she just make her hair high bun cuz you already pretty natural is better pretty *wink* *wink*

she take her luggage and tote bag don't forget close all the electric if you have cat just brought that kitty cuz when you go out for thousands year you cat might be die there of course and boom you have to pay a bill and the price like WOWW it's like you buy a car because you don't close the electric okay back to the story girl.

She just take a walk because the train station just 15 minute ahead when you walking you know use leg

she waiting her train arrives btw don't cross the yellow line you might become like takemitchi:) and finally finally the Yokohama train is arrive.

She sit nearly door I don't know what that call because I never took a train before.
after 30 minute y/n already at Yokohama

"woahh so this is Yokohama and a lot of people here hmm oh yeah call yumi "

*ring* rin-*

"where are you y/n-chann"

"that's why I call you where are you to many people here"

"hmm oh I have an idea wait wait"
She end the call

"what her pla-"suddenly hear someone scream like 12 meter away

"(you favorite character name) WIFE WHERE ARE YOUUUUUU IM HEREE GIRLL" oh my God this is so embarrassing as fuck
After 10 minute yumina finally found y/n

"AHH!!! Y/N-CHANNNNN"yumina hug her but sadly she hug the dirty floor instead because y/n run to get away from this girl

"EHHH WHY ARE YOU RUNNING WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?!"

"I don't know that girl I don't know that girl I don't know that girl" y/n mumbled while running to small park that only have a few people and sit down at near the tree she take a deep breathing.

"that girl really don't know how to be come a little feminine" she sigh

Pika-san