Chapter One

(2nd-Person)

Dipping the tiny brush into the pool of the vibrant color, you softly coated your canvas with an appealing background and eventually finished your work with a cute little image. Concentration filled your (color) eyed as you rose your client's hands for a better view and started on the next canvas. You are a pretty serious nail stylist when it comes to your work. Guess this is why the nail salon you work in is the most popular in Midorijima. Scratch that: the nail salon you own. Everyday, clients are lined up at your door before the salon is even open. That takes a lot of dedication, either that or most of your clients are insane. I'd take the second one.

While working on the next nail, you couldn't help but notice that your client was staring at your hands. Yeah, it's normal for the clients to stare at your hands while working, but it seems that she had her eyes locked on one thing.

"Excuse me?" She said, "Did you get married?"

Your ring. Yes, it was true that you got married to someone. Quite possibly the most handsome man you have ever laid my eyes on. He is nice, protective, funny, and...

"It's that man who works down the street, isn't it? Koujaku?" You flinched, nearly messing up your client's nails, and motioned her to keep quiet. Very few people know of you and Koujaku's marriage mainly because of Koujaku's deadly fanbase. Every time you are seen with Koujaku, a target is mentally painted on your face by every girl you walk by. There were times where you could literally feel the daggers that they were glaring pierce into you. You can deal with one psycho, but a whole army? You're just glad that Koujaku would stop at nothing to protect his loved ones should a fight occur.

"How did you know that?" You asked, a little shocked. You heard a chuckle from her, which made you even more confused.

"Didn't you know? You sent out message about it to the clients that followed you. I must say, you are a very fortunate woman! You guys seem so perfect for each other." She laughed once more. You mentally slapped yourself in the face as you were placing the finishing touches.

"You like?" You asked with a professional smile. You know, the ones where you feel cocky and you know you did a good job. It's almost like saying: "Yeah, I know you like them, but I want to hear it from you." We've all had our moments.

"I love!" She replied in satisfaction, "Great job as always, (Name)!" You bowed and led your client to the counter to pay. After watching your final client leave, you locked up your salon for the night and proceeded to head home.