Chapter Forty Four

Start from the beginning

Within seconds he's dancing his way towards the couch beside me and sits down. "Here you are." He smiles and hands me my own take out of the food. Thanking him after he gives me a fork we begin to eat together and talk. "So what'd you do today?" He asks.

"Hung out with a guy named Andrew." I answer.

"Who's that?" He asks confused.

"I met him when i went to Harry's place." I answer.

"Speaking of hot stuff, whatever happened when he came over? I came home expecting makeup sex but you were asleep." He laughs.

"I'm not gonna kiss his ass." I shake my head.

"What happened?" He asks.

Sighing i finish chewing then begin to tell him. "So to summarize it. We go to his sister's party at his parents house. He introduces me to his family and parents as his girlfriend-"

"WHAT!" He squeals.

"Hold on let me finish." I giggle.

"Fuck okay." He nods eagerly.

"So after that we sit with his parents and sister and two of her friends at the table. Some girl shows up- let me just say she's beyond gorgeous you would easily go straight for her." I chuckle.

"Doubt it." Chris huffs.

"No seriously, i would go lesbian probably. She's ridiculously hot. Like it isn't fair she shouldn't be real." I say and we both laugh.

"Finish the story!" He snaps and i laugh.

"Right, so everyone stands up to hug her as she went around the table and when Harry got up he gestured for me to stand up. Her names Irina and after i introduced myself she was gonna ask if i was Harry's girlfriend, but he interrupted her before she even fully said the world 'girl' and said "No. She works for Niall. He should be here soon." And dude that felt like a slap in the face. Only because prior to her, that's what he introduced me as to his family." I frown.

"I'll kick his fucking ass." Chris scowls.

"So after he said that she apologized for assuming and then he asked if some girl was with her and she said yes and so he told me he would be right back. He legit left me sitting at the table with his parents for an hour and maybe ten or fifteen minuets. And she was all feeding him food and they were all cozied up beside each other with his stupid arm around her perfectly curved waist. So after that hour and fifteen minuets i decided i wanted to come home. Since he was being a douche and clearly occupied with another girl. So i left. And he didn't try texting or calling me till another hour and thirty minuets after i left." I finish.

"So he stayed at that table for two hours ad almost thirty minuets?" Chris asks and i nod. "What a little bitch! I should shave his fucking head for that!" He snaps.

"It's whatever." I shrug.

"Whatever my ass! I'm pretty sure if you pulled something like that he would go livid on your ass! Don't give into him so easily please. He's hot as fuck but uh-uh that's not okay." He shakes his head.

"I'm gonna go by his office tomorrow during my lunch hour to talk to him. But he doesn't know i'm going cause i haven't told him." I answer.

"If you do go it shows your the better person. Because he fucked up in this situation. I nod in agreement and we continue to eat while changing the conversation.

...

"Selena feel free to go now." Niall says as he passes by my door.

I furrow my eyebrows and look at the clock. Shit is it really twelve already? I've been stuck doing paper work all morning. Responding to emails and booking Niall for certain business events that would benefit him. Sighing i close my laptop and stand up from my desk. Grabbing my cell phone and purse i make my way out of my office, closing and locking the door. I put the key in my purse and head towards the elevator. On the way down i shifted my weight from one hip to the other over and over. A bit nervous to go see Harry. This may or may not be a god idea, but he said he wanted to talk so that's what i'm going for.

I look down at my outfit, hoping i look decent. I woke up late this morning since Chris and I stayed up late talking and watching movies. So this morning i managed to do my everyday makeup. My hair was a hassle so i decided to just comb through my natural waves. I wore a pair of dark black skinny jeans, a black spaghetti strap with a grey blazer and my black Louis Vuitton heels. The red on the bottom of me heels didn't match the grey blazer and i wanted to change but Chris refused to let me. Reaching outside i making it to my car and quickly get inside and get on the road, hoping to avoid traffic. But in New York.. good luck.

It was about a twenty minuet drive to Styles Enterprises. I parked about a block down which wasn't too bad. Walking on the sidewalk trying to avoid bumping into anyone on the crowded pavement i make it to his building. Greeted by the doorman as i walk in. I see the usual blond receptionist as i reach the front desk.

"Good afternoon Caroline." I greet. 

She looks up and smiles. "Miss Carter." She nods. "Go right on up." She nods and gestures towards the elevator only Harry can use. I thank her as i make way towards the elevator and press the button. It takes a few seconds to come down and i hope Harry isn't inside of it.

The doors open and i sigh in relief when it's empty. Stepping inside i press the highest floor number and as the doors close, i'm met with my reflection. I frown at the sight of myself. Feeling as if i don't look decent enough. I run my hands through my hair and sigh, deciding not to care. When it stops on is floor i get a few glances for coming out of this elevator. I walk down the corridor to the two black double doors straight ahead.

"Heading to Mr.Styles's office?" A male voice asks beside me.

I look to my left to see the familiar face. "Louis." I smile.

"How're you love?" He asks as we walk side by side.

"Fine thanks. Yourself?" I ask.

"Same. Harry making me rush my ass here to drop off one damn file for some stupid ass meeting." He groans and i laugh. "Is he expecting you?" He asks.

"No, um sort of? I told him i would come but then we had a small fall out so he thinks i decided i wasn't going to." I answer, hoping that made sense.

"And here you are." He chuckles and i join him. We reach the double doors and he knocks.

"Who is it?" Harry's voice calls out.

"The one and only." Louis says loudly.

"When you're about to head out can you tell him i'm here in the hallway?" I ask.

"Nonsense love. I have a better idea." He smiles. I furrow my eyebrows and he hands me the file in his hands. The doors slide open and Louis pushes me inside, luckily i didn't trip on my own two feet. "She has your file i'm busy i'll talk to you later!" Louis says and turns on his heel and walks back down the hallway.

My eyes widened, afraid to turn my attention from the doors over to Harry. I shift on my feet and turn around. My stunned face expression falling once i see Harry sitting in his chair with Irina casually sitting cross legged on his desk beside him.

"And oh how you made me believe, you had me caught in every web that you weave. But do you ever think of me when you lie, lie down in your bed, your bed of lies?"

Sorry it's posted up a bit late! I'm going to LA tomorrow again so i was busy out buying a few things i'll need for the weekend!

And for those asking about more smut.. trust me it's coming you horny fooks.

vote&comment!