xᴠɪ: 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓢𝓷𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼

Start from the beginning

"Oi, Keennn!!! I'm not some ragdoll you know!!!!!!" she said while doing some childish act. He just put his both index finger onto his ears not wanting to hear the annoying loud mouth of the girl.

"URUSAI, BAKAYARO*!!" This made him smacked the girl to shut up because she wouldn't stop whining. A bump on her head can be seen as she touch it while hippo crying.

"Finally, you shut up" he grinned of how he successfully did to her and feels great to him. This satisfied him and so do the people who annoyed by her.

"*Ehem* Uhm- right. We're here to make a deal with you" he pointed them. "I'm gonna f*cking ki-" Katsuki was about to explode but Izuku stopped.

"Let's hear them first" he said in serious tone, Katsuki was 'tsk' and went silent. "Okay *clap* Looks like we have a good listener here" he said even though they couldn't see his face clearly, they can see that he was very happy in his tone.

"The offer is that we want is ENO-254 and you, a very rare type of demon, to come with us peacefully so there wouldn't be any problem" that made Izuku suddenly laughed of the villain's statement making them confused.

"How funny~ 'So there wouldn't be any problem'? Ah~ From the start, ₳ ₱ɆØⱠɆ Ⱡł₭Ɇ ɎØɄⱧØɄⱠĐ₦'₮ ɆӾł₴₮ ₣ⱤØ₥ ₮ⱧɆ ₴₮₳Ɽ₮" then he threw his sharp cards to their direction and this immediately Izumi² uses a dagger from under her frilly skirt to not to taken the fatal damage.

Her blade and the cards clashed and since the cards are made with metal, it gives a big impact to her making the aftershock of it made a bruise on her face and some parts of her body.

"Heh~ not bad~" he mocked her and she blushed in embarrassment as the gas masked man engaged an attack. He throw some mini bombs making them all get out immediately.

The bombs instead of explosion, it made a big smoke making them blind at the dark. The Bakugo twins used there quirks very quick and same goes to Todoroki.

He used his ice quirk to went up to sky and to looked for the villains from the above. Izumi², the villainess, showed up in front of him making him unconsciously unleashed his fire quirk as a shield to her incoming attack.

As he did that, he backwardly misstepped that made him fall. The twins whose looking for the villains saw Todoroki falling from the sky, they quickly went to his direction to catch him from falling.(A/n: Sanaol sinasalo, ay charoootttt)

Katsumi's the one who successfully catched Todoroki(A/n: Mala-Do Bong Soon ang dating hahahaha. I'll stop now). "Are you okay?" Katsumi looked at the man at her arms and asked the question softly.

"Pfft- *laughing* this scene makin-" Katsuki started to laughed at his sister and give a comment to them but was interjected by a kicked from his own sister who was annoyed by her brother.

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY WORDS FROM YOU, BAKATSUKI!*" she shouted as she just throw Todoroki on the ground and looking for a fight with her brother instead of the villains. They then fight themselves not care about their surroundings.