xᴠɪ: 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓢𝓷𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼

Start from the beginning

"I HAVE BRAINS AND NOT AN IDIOT LIKE YOU, FAGGOT!!!!" when she said that, it made the string of his constrained emotions finally snapped making his devil side summoned. His anger is showing up that he wants to kill the girl.

"₩Ⱨ₳₮ гРɎØɄ ₴₮ ₵₳ⱠⱠ ₥Ɇ?" his voice changed but not his appearance making all of them tremble in fear, literally everyone in the room. His voice is very spine chilling that makes your skin crawls and making you hold your breathe out of fear.

The girl tried to escape not because she was tied up in strong tape but escaping and struggling to the demon she just summoned when he's slowly approaching her.

"I-I-I'm s-so-sorry" she couldn't say it straight because she feel like a prey of a predator that ready to eat her alive. She's sweating a lot and like about to cry.

He stopped walking when he's near at her and about to ask her a question then suddenly, she suddenly gone like a bubble.

'Are you okay, Izumi²?' another unfamiliar voice can be heard. 'So her name was Izumi², it was the same to my sister's name. And she's irritating me for ignoring my Kai' Izuku angrily thought to the lolita girl and looked at where they went now.

It was already dark, the only light was coming from city lights and the moonlight from the full moon. 'Looks like we found a very rare S-class Demon here and ENO-254 was here too' the allied of Izumi² said.

The students confused of what the other villain said. An 'S-class', like in some video games? That was currently at their head except of course, our mcs that knows what he meant.

"What do you want?" This time, Mie talked and can be seen that the way he glared at them are like he wants to kill them and erase their existence when he heard the word 'ENO-254'.

'Of course, to bring you back to us and bring that girl? boy? too' the man said to Mie as he went to his direction. This made Mie caught off guard but luckily, his father grabbed him with him.

"They're very agile and who're they?" Kai asked the person he's carrying because to him, his son has some knowledge about them. "They're the members of 'Black Snakes'" when he said that, Izuku immediately went to punch them and they blown away in the ground.

Class 1-A wants to help them but, they're still trembling in fear because of Izuku's voice earlier. His voice was like a spell, only the casters are the only can broke that. "Why hello there, Black Snakes" he greeted them in his normal voice so that his classmates won't suffocating.

"Sorry for the late introduction, my name is Ken Sawamura and this girl is Izumi² Fujiwara" the villain said while dusting off his clothes and carrying(dragging) the girl with him.