fantasize (1)

my point of view:

alec is such a gorgeous man, he has a dirty blonde hair, beautiful grey eyes, symmetrycal eyebrows, a beautiful shaped face, sharp jawline and a very kissable lips, everything about him is just so fuckable i cant hold the feelings of wanting to make him cry in bed seeing his face that gorgeous he's just so beautiful.

alec is a 21 years old guy who has a high sex drive, he looks very innocent from the outside but in the inside.. he's very kinky and perverted, he has a thing for a raspy women voice he doesn't even know why raspy women voice turns him on, dumb male-whore. he loves being choked while "doing it", getting his nipples teased, sucked and bit. he is very sensitive and ejaculate fast which makes the game even more fun, he loves being called names or you can call it a degrading kink. means he loves playing as a naughty boy to make his partner call him words, what a fucking whore.

4th February 2020.

it was his birthday, he asked me if I wanted to hang out with him on the weekend like on saturday i said yeah of course why not and turns out it was his birthday, i came over to his house to pick him up because it was his special day so i need to please him for a whole day we both are actually just friends but we both has feelings for each other, maybe you can just read this whole thing until the end ;)

i picked him up from his house, i took him to a dinner in some fancy restaurant, we ate a lot of food, i pleased him for a whole day until we get home and he stayed at my apartment, and when we got home I made him sit on my favorite sofa and he said it was very comfy