An Unexpected Surprise- Ross Lynch One Shot

The day has finally come. You've been waiting for almost 2 months to see them in concert, but the day's finally here. You get to meet R5 in Toronto.

You and your friend F/N get to the Mod Club around 3, but have to wait for over an hour before the doors finally opened, but you were so excited and hyped up on energy that the time passed by really fast. After what seemed like only 2 seconds, you were through security and into the massive chair-less room. As soon as you looked at the stage you saw those 5 all-too familiar faces smiling at the crowd. That's it, you were finally there!

"Is everyone in? Dad! Is this everyone?!" You heard Riker shout from the stage. "Yeah? Okay!" And with that, they started talking to the crowd, telling you all what was going down that night, and finally starting to play Heard It On The Radio.

You love them all, but you've always had a special spot in your heart for Ross. When he started to sing, his voice totally overwhelmed you and you just got lost in the song.

It seemed to end faster than you would've liked, but that only meant it was time for the Q&A session! You got to ask Rydel the second question, and were way too excited that the entire band was acknowledging your existence, and focusing only on you!

Once this finally ended, and everyone had asked all of the questions, Riker asked all of you to form a line and you could get your picture with them.

You and your friend were about the middle of the line, and were freaking out all the way until you were next to meet them.

You made a B-line for Ross, while your friend did the same to Rocky.

"Can I have a hug?" You look at Ross after the picture and ask.

"Of course!" He pulls you in close then whispers into your ear

"Go wait for me over by the merch table" you let go and looked at him, to which you realized he had a cute smirk on his face, nodded, and walked away.

"What was that about Y/N?" Your friend asked.

"Um nothing, hey I'm gonna buy some merch, go get us a good spot to stand by the stage!" She have you a quizzical look, but agreed and walked over to the front of the stage.

After about 15 minutes, they were done with all of the pictures, and left the place where they were standing. But instead of walking across the floor to the stairs by the stage, Ross brushed the rest of the band off and walked over to you.

"So you waited" he said in a seducing voice.

"Of course I waited, I wouldn't want to miss talking to you again" you tried to match the seductivness in his voice but didn't quite do it right. No matter, he gave you another cute smirk and you couldn't help but blush.

"So before it gets crazy in here with everyone noticing me, why don't we go for a walk before the show" there's no way you could resist Ross asking to go for a walk, so you agreed, and with that you were both out of the building and walking along side the busy Toronto streets

"So I'm really surprised that out of every girl in there, you chose me to hangout with" you said nervously trying not to look directly into his gorgeous eyes.

"Well how could I not? You're adorable" he gave you a subtle wink and you were done. "What's your name, by the way? With all the craziness going on inside I didn't get a chance to ask."

"Oh my name's Y/N" he turned to you, grabbed your hand to shake it, and said in a ridiculous voice "Well, I'm Ross. Very nice to meet you, Y/N" this made you giggle because obviously you knew his name.

The walk grew longer, and eventually you both looked at the time and realized it was nearly 6 and neither of you knew where you were! You started to panic a little but Ross told you not to worry. He quickly pulled out his iPhone and google map'd your location, giving you the fastest way back to the club. You guys had only been talking for about an hour, but it seemed like you've known each other for your entire lives.

About halfway back to the club, he grabbed your hand and just held it like you two were long lost lovers. You looked at him, surprised, and he said "oh I'm sorry, too soon? I just thought we had something going on.. Oh I'm sorry.." He pulled away nervously.

"No no don't be sorry!" You reassured him "I liked it!"

"I like you" he quickly responded. This caught you off guard. "Um wow.. I like you too Ross" you said. This gave him the biggest smile on his face, which then lead to a smile just as big on yours.

He grabbed your hand again, but when you tried to walk away, he pulled you back. It was dark by now, just lightly snowing, and you could see the club from the streetlight that you were standing under, but you couldn't walk any farther because he pulled you in, grabbed your face in his hands, and passionately kissed you. When he stopped, you could focus on the "ouuuuuuu"s coming from the tour bus with four recognizable faces sticking out of the door. You blushed and giggled, but before you could really say anything, Ross shot them all a dirty look.

"Dirty, naughty Ross!" Riker shouted, which made you giggle more. Then you noticed the iPhone in Rydel's hand pointed in your direction, followed by her yelling "R5 TV, Ross!" And then slamming the bus door shut.

"Oh jeez I'm sorry about that, they're always in on my business.." He trailed off, but you gave him another peck to reassure him that it was okay.

"I better get into the bus and get ready. I'm not sure if I'll see you after the show, so why don't I get your number now so I can text you" so you guys swapped numbers, he gave you another memorable kiss, walked you to the doors of the club, then ran off to the bus again.

You had to push through the crowd of people at the stage to finally find your friend, but when you do, she was very frustrated and confused as to why it took that long to buy merch that you didn't even seem to have.

"Where the hell have you been?! You left me here for nearly 2 hours on my own PLUS you missed the opening act! Oh Y/N I'd slap you if we weren't in the middle of a bunch of people!" You laughed, then came back with "you'll understand once the R5 TV comes out" you have her a sly look, but didn't have time to say anything else because there he was, running out onstage, the boy that just made your dreams come true.