Chapter 21- Searching for Her

Начните с самого начала

???- You ok Melissa?

Melissa- Umm....... Yeah I just....... Need some air. I'll be back.

I run out of the room as fast as I can. I try my best to look for Robyn but I don't know where she could be. I try to get a signal but I can't. I walk around the hospital looking for a signal. I finally get a bar by this closet, I open it and go in, when I do I turn the light on and I can see that I got four bars. I dial Robyn's number. Ello this is Rihanna. I can't come to the phone at the moment leave your messages at the beep......beep.

Melissa- damnt Robyn where are you?!? Look you and Nicki need to get back to Drakes room as soon as possible m---

???- I thought you needed some air.

Melissa- What are you doing?

???- What are you doing?

Melissa- Trying to get in touch with Robyn.

???- Why?

Melissa- Because.... Why are you asking me so much questions?

???- You know exactly why Melissa.

Oh god. He knows I know.

Melissa- Look. You can't keep doing this.

???- Oh I will keep doing this until I get her back.

Melissa- She doesn't want you.

???- She does and I don't care how long it takes until she realizes it.

He keeps ranting about Robyn. He's not paying attention so I try to ease my way out the door. I get half way there when a couple of rough arms grab me.

???- Ah ah ah where you going?!?

Melissa- Let me go!!!

???- Your not going anywhere!!!

I struggle to get away from him. I kick him in the balls, he let's me go but not before he picks something up and hits me in the head. Then......black.

Rihannas POV

What the hell is happening! My best friend was kidnapped by this crazy ass stalker that I still don't know who it could be. Drakes still in this coma and I feel like the weakest person on earth. I'm standing here crying my eyes out on kittens shoulder. Usually I would never let her see me brake down like this but at this point I don't care. I'm losing my mind with this and if I don't find this guy soon, not only will my relationship be in jeopardy but so will my life. After what it feels like hours of crying I finally straighten myself up.

Nicki- You ok master.

Rih- Yeah.......No, but I will be when I find her.

Nicki- When WE find her. We're a team, we'll find her together.

She locks our fingers together and kisses my knuckles. Lord knows I love this women.

Rih- Ok. But where do we start? We have no clue who this is.

Nicki- Well we could go to Drakes house. He was searching a lot, he probably has something there to help us.

Rih- hmm, never thought of that, let's go.

Me and kitten head over to Drakes house. When we get there, there crime scene tape around the house. We get out of the car and walk to the house, we lift the crime scene tape and walk under it. When we get on the house nothing was touched, everything was just how I saw it before. I looked over at kitten and she had tears in her eyes. I grabbed her hand and squezzed it tight, she smiled at me and we continued walking through the mess. We looked through the mess and didn't find anything.

Nicki- I think we should look upstairs.

Rih- ok.

Kitten heads upstairs before me. I then remember all the blood and stuff up there. I jump up and run upstairs.

Rih- Kitten!

When I get in the room she's standing there, tears running down her face, staring at the pool of blood on the fllor and wall. I walk over to her and pull her into a hug, she starts crying hard on my shoulder.

Rih- Kitten, its gonna be ok. Ok, go sit in the bathroom, leave the door open and I'll look around for stuff ok.

Nicki-o...ok

She goes and sits in the bathroom. I start searching around the room for clues, something, anything that could point me into the direction of this person. While looking around I spot this box under Drakes bed. I pull it out and put it on the bed. It was really heavy, I opened it and it was full of papers and a hat with a B on it. I pulled a piece of envelope out of the box it was addressed to my house but I never seen it before. I take the paper out of the envelope and read it and of course it was from that unknown person.

Note: Did you like my note. It didn't take long for me to put it all over your wall. I bet Nicki didn't tell you though. That's alright you'll be hearing a lot from me.

When was this sent? What writhing on the wall?

Rih- Kitten, come here please.

I met her at the bathroom door knowing she wouldn't wanna get out. I gave her the note.

Rih- What writing on the wall?

Nicki- Oh. A while ago I was alone at the house there was a knock on the door but no one was there and when I went upstairs to get ready for work there was writing on the wall saying get out in blood.

Rih- And when were you gonna tell me this?!?

Nicki- I was hoping I would never have to tell you this.

I go back to the box.

Rih- So this whole box is full of clues that can help us find this guy.

I reach in the box and pull out the hat.

Nicki- He left a hat?

Rih- Left, dropped, either way we have it.

I put the hat back in the box and put the lid on it.

Rih- Alright kitten let's go. We need to check into a hotel.

Nicki- Hotel? Why?

Rih- Because, now that I know he can get into the house we are even more unsafe than before. So we need to get home, pack some things and check into a hotel.

Nicki- Ok.

We leave Drakes house and head over to our house. Me and kitten pack some clothes and go to check into a hotel. I call as much body guards as I can to circle the building and stand by our door. I also get a couple to stand by Drake's door just incase this guy tries something. When we get to the hotel me and kitten continue to search through the box. After a couple of hours kitten starts to yawn.

Rih- Go to sleep kitten.

Nicki- I'm ok, I can stay up.

After a couple of minutes kitten is a sleep at the table. I pick her up and put her in bed. I come back to the table and continue to look through the box.

Rih- Hang on Meli, I'm coming.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hello people! I'm loving this so far, are you? Please comment, as you guys know I love seeing them. You guys have me cracking up laughing so keep commenting. Thanks for reading! MUAH!