4. Well that went well

Start from the beginning

Splash splash splash

Were the only sounds going from Kakashi as he ran down the empty street. Only faulting in steps as he would one punch each villian that dared get in his way." That.fucking.cloud. Put.me. in. a. thunderstorm." Each step he took had his feet heating up and then cooling off by the rain.

"Boys need some help!?" Kakashi called over to Tokoyami and Koda.

" No! We're fine! Get back to the main entrance! Right before we got sent away I saw the leader start heading for Sensei!" Chills went down Kakashi's spine before he took off without another word.

The only thing Kakashi could feel is that he was soaked to the bone, and had zero to no sweat to heat him up. He was half way through before he was rammed into by what seemed to be a rhino man?

Kakashi's P.O.V

Well that's at least two cracked ribs." What did mommy feed you growing up? Brillo pads?" I stood up slowly as the fucker decided to leer down at me. Go ahead underestimate me then bitch.

" Perfect I love killing kids that run their mouths" I really don't have time for this. Before I could even move to knock him out he jammed his horn into my thigh. I bit my tongue hard enough for it to bleed  to stop from making a sound.

" Not talking so much shit now are you k-" I opened my eyes and gave him the sweetest blood smile I could muster before breaking that stupid fucking horn right off his forehead and kicking him into a building.

With a groan I ripped the horn out of my leg before standing up shakily." Now, I'm gonna have to beat your ass because your mother never fucking showed you any manners. Hope you don't pass out on the process-bitch."

3rd P.O.V

The villian stepped out of the rubble as Kakashi eyed him in full fighting stance. " Okay snot nosed brat I was going to go easy on you but now I'm going to kill-hey what are you doing?you fucking listening to me!?" He asked as Kakashi  reach for his ears. He simply smiled as he turned off his hearing aids.

Kakashi signed a simple sentence' can't hear your annoying ass, sorry'

" YOU SHIT HEAD I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU SAID BUT IM KILLING YOU FOR IGNORING ME" the villian charged for him

Kakashi grabbed him slamming his face down onto the ground keeping it in place"you're weaker then I thought. I can't believe I let you get any hits in" he snorts noticing the villian was already passed out." Then again probably a side effect from having a whole horn ripped off."

Kakashi kept pushing forward between running and using his quirk to propel himself closer to the entrance." I hope corn flakes fucking chokes on his hand"he turned his hearing aids back on

The blonde got to the very edge when time seemed to slow down.  He saw as blood poured from his teachers mangled body and his face crushed into the pavement.

The blonde saw more red then he ever had before. His body started vibrating with his explosions as he got angrier. His pain no longer mattered, all he cared about was saving his teacher

" Supernova." He muttered darkly as he shot off explosively coming in hot. He noticed eraserhead stopped Shigeraki's quirk but he still had to move fast to get that thing off his teacher.

In a flash of explosive light Kakashi rammed into the Nomu sending it flying. He then swiftly jumped back and caught his teacher gently." Don't worry Sensei. You've done what you could and we're grateful. But now you rest" he sat him against a pillar checking over his wounds.

" Don't.. you'll get hurt. Scratch that you're already hurt."he coughed groaning  glancing at his students bloodied thigh

" With all due respect sir, what's the point of being a goddamn hero if you can't protect people." He stood up" Now if you need me. Tap the ground three times with your heel. I'm turning these bad boys off " he flashed him an easy grin as he turned off his hearing aids.