•karaoke night• fushiguro megumi

Magsimula sa umpisa

what's that icy thing hanging 'round my neck?

that gold

show me some respect"

nobara dramatically cleared her throat loudly

"i thank god everyday

that i woke up feeling this way

and i can't help loving myself

and i don't need no body else"

yuuji came forth dragging megumi with him, and the four wrapping arms around one another's neck; megumi being forced, continued.

"if i was you i'd wanna be me too

i'd wanna be me too

i'd wanna be me too

i'd wanna be me too

if i was you i'd wanna be me too

i'd wanna be me too

i'd wanna be me too

i'd wanna be me too"

"damn guys that's a 87 we got!" 

"no idiot that's not good enough! i want my 100 here!"

"fushiguro let's do another one."

itadori quickly selected another song and started.

"bang bang into the room

i know you want it

bang bang all over you

i'll let you have it"

"my name is no

my sign is no

my number is no

you need to let it go

you need to let it go"

"you want me?"

"i want you baby"

"he love me, he gave me all his money

that gucci, prada comfy

my sugar daddy"

"he love me, he put no one above me

these bitches wanna judge me but i don't care"

"let's do wap next-"

there was a knock heard and a voice suddenly spoke, "excuse me your time's over."

nobara swinged open the door, "can we do 2 more songs?"

"we have already given you extra 5 minutes."

"what? christmas is a few days away and we haven't even sing a christmas song yet." yuuji joined his hands, "5 more minutes, we'll give you a free show."

"if you want you can pay and increase your time."

"let's do that-"

"if we do that we won't have enough money to get us food."

"can you-"

"stop it, let's go." megumi dragged yuuji outside the room while nobara grabbed onto his arm, "let's ask gojo sensei for money for the food."

"yo we can come again next time, save your money for that than spend it on things you buy and never use, kay?"

with an awkward little laugh, you bowed to the lady, "sorry and thank you." and quickly ran out.

"y/n take kugisaki off me please." megumi told as he was struggling with the boy who now has climbed on him and the girl slowing him as she tried to pull him back to the room.

with a sigh, you wrapped your arms around nobara's waist and with a little effort pulled her away from the poor guy.

"let's go grab a bite then we'll go for boba, okay?"

"fine." she pouted but you ruffled her hair and linked her arms with yours. turning back to your boyfriend, you saw him struggling to get yuuji off of himself.

"itadori, aren't you hungry?" 

the boy raised his head and look at you, "now that i think about it, i am feeling hungry."

"so get off of megumi and let's go for dinner."

"right, we should do that." he got on his own feet, "let's go dude." he again garbed megumi's arm and pulled him, running towards the two of you.

as they caught up to you, "i'm going ahead." he ran ahead, almost dragging the other male with him but before that could happen, he got out of yuuji's hold.

"hey! you can't go ahead like that!" nobara regained her energy and started running towards him as well.

"how can they have so much energy?" megumi sighed.

"they are special, i guess." you laughed and linked your arms with his as you both slowly walked towards the place you all planned to have dinner at. "did you enjoy?"

"mmm yep i did. it was better than i expected it to be."

you laughed a little at his reply. he intertwined his fingers with yours as you both slowly walk, tired from all the singing (shouting and screaming) from before.

words count: 1066 words

my mom says she's disappointed on me lol🤠✌️