Day 1 part 1 | The arrival

'italics' means thinking
'bold' means talking

No Ones Pov:

Kazuha was on his nice comfortable bed, dreaming and having a pleasant sleep until his mother walked in. "KAZUHA! TIME TO WAKE UP, WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE LATE TO THIS CAMP" As Kazuhas mother said that he got up tiredly and got ready for xamp, he had already packed his bag the day before so all he needed to do was brush his hair and teeth

*time skip brought to you by: Me, a privileged asshole :)*

Kazuha was finnished getting ready and he was now waiting for his mother. His mother Beidou was a camp counseler, and just so happened to be the camp bus driver, so if she was late everyone was.

Kazuha Pov:

'shes taking an long time, lets hope were not late' As Kazuha had finnished complaining too himself about his mother being so slow Beidou ran out the door and made her way to her car as i follow her. She gets into the drivers seat as i get i to the passengers seat and she starts to drive to the camp to get the bus.

*another time skip*

As we pull up to the camp i can see all the counslers setting everything up, I also see my mothers girlfriend Nigguang, shes the reason why were at this camp. She was able to get me into here for free and get my mother a job here so i am greatful that she did that. Me and my mother get out of the car and ealk up to the counslers cabin. " wait here for a sec kazu while i get the bus keys " after she says this she heads inside to get the keys, so i sit on the bench outside of the cabin. Once Beidou came out with the bus keys she leads me to the mess hall where some kids are already here 'lets hope this doesn't take too long' i think to myself as i sit down at an empty table. There are about 3 kids here other than me. Theres a girl and boy sitting together talking about stuff, the girl had light dusty blond hair in two curls and a white and blue dress, while the boy had slightly darker hair than her and a dirty camp uniform that i assume is from last year if he went here then. The last person was a boy around the same height as me, he had dark purple hair and a red bassball cap, he appeared to be sleeping.

No Ones Pov:

After about 5 minutes the blond girl and boy walk over to Kazuha after seeing him sitting alone. "hello there!" the blond girl said trying to start a conversation, " Im Barbara and this is my friend Bennet, whats your name?" Barbara said with a sweet smile. "oh, my name is Kazuha it nice to meet you Barbara and Bennet" i say calmly trying to not make a bad first impression.

----------------------------------------------------

i really hope i get motivated to make more soon, i really wanna continue this thing👍