°•°Two°•°

Woah. That was amazingly weird. I say as we jump into Dixie's car. Yeah I noticed you were getting sick to your stomach but couldn't look away. Remind me to never take you to another horror movie for your birthday. Dixie smiled and I punched her arm lightly.
  Happy 17th Char. She says and I smiled. Thank you Dix. And thanks for being weirdly nice to me these past few months. I squinted and looked Infront of us.
  Fletcher and his crew were running up to Dixie's car with cameras and hundreds of people following them.
  Shit. I- uh. I began getting nervous and Dixie just pulled out of there. She pulled up to them after tossing a blanket at me that was in her backseat.
  Hey guys I actually have to get Charli home, she's not feeling well. The movie was too gory. She rolled up the window and sped out of there.
  We put in the pin to the giant gate at the hype house and pulled into the garage. I ran inside and got tackled by Avani.
  HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEBE! She shouted and kissed my forehead multiple times. Come come! She says and pulls me to mine and Dixies shared room.
  Okay so I was nice and cleaned your side of the room and I made your bed and cleaned your closet and i also set up a stuffy hammock for your squish mallows.
  I am vacuumed and come here. She pulled my arm to the room connected to mine and Dixies room which had all of our filming set up just tossed here and there.
  I turned it into a beauty room with Dixie's consent of course. I couldn't help but to smile and hug Avani tightly.
  I have some gifts downstairs. Come we have to sing happy birthday to you. She says and takes my hand in hers.
  Her hands were so silky smooth, I wonder if her lips are as smooth as her hands and her beautiful hair.
  I need to stop. Avani is talking to someone at the moment and I don't want to cause things between any of us so it would be better if I just kept my mouth shut.
   Next thing you know nessa ran inside and I charged towards her. NESSI! I screamed as I jumped on her.
  I quickly jumped back as I remembered she's 4'11 and I'm 5'3. Happy birthday friend! She squealed and jumped on me.
  I caught Avani frown out the corner of my eye so I pulled away and walked over to her.
  Okay we're gonna do g happy birthday to this little jackass. My ex/ close friend chase said and pushed me into Avani.
  She placed her hands on my hips so I didn't fall over and I don't think I've ever been this flustered.
   "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Dixie's sister, Happy birthday to you" and there at the end I got attacked with cupcakes, hand fulls of frosting, sprinkles and even a full cake.
  Avani did it once again. She had her hands on my hips with a firm grip and whispered in my ear. Happy birthday Bebe.
  I swallowed hard and wriggled out of her grip but she was too quick to grab me and pull me closer.
  Come upstairs and get cleaned up. She says and walks upstairs. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.
  I'm gonna go get the cake out of my hair and I need to change. I say and walk upstairs.
  Avani pulled me into her room and kissed me which just so happened to light fireworks in my stomach.
  Happy birthday beautiful girl. She smiled before ending that small moment with a loving kiss on my forehead.
  Go shower love, I'll get some clothes out for you.
  I smiled to myself before looking into the mirror and shutting the door.
  I was so red and I've never seen myself blush like this. I got.innthe shower and just trailed off to thinking about Avani.
   After I climbed out of the shower I saw clothes sitting on the sink. There was underwear, a sports bra, Nike spandex shorts and Avani's hoodie.
  I smiled stupidly before dressing myself and walking out. God how I've been wanting to see you only hoodie. You're so beautiful. She smiled and kissed my forehead.
  We walked back downstairs to do presents and was so blown away.
  Open mine first. Avani smiled and placed her box on my lap. I cheerfully unwrapped it and looked inside.
  There inside the box was the Louis Vuitton bag I've been wanting. AHH I LOVE YOU! I squeak and jump onto her lap but quickly jumped off.
  Next from Avani was costum dinosaur air force 1's. I tilted my head and pouted while looking at her. There's one more but it's outside, you'll get it later. She smiled and rubbed my back.
  After I opened everyone I was falling asleep on Avani's shoulder but instantly woke up when Bryce Hall walked i with all of his friends.
  I sighed and went upstairs to mine and Dixies shared room and laid in bed. Avani came up and kissed my head.
  Wanna go outside and get the last gift? She asked and I nodded before sliding my slides on and following her outside.