"Georgie, its beautiful, like I mean it's stunning" I said as my voice is about to break

 "Georgie, its beautiful, like I mean it's stunning" I said as my voice is about to break. "Pass it here and let me put it on you" was the response I got from George. I pass over the necklace to my boyfriend, I turn to the side slightly and move my hair out of the way and he gently places the necklace around my neck. When I turned back to face him, I pulled him into a kiss and it was soft and gentle and then I placed my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his torso. 

My cuddle with George was short lived as he had to get ready for practice, so I have him a quick kiss and then headed back to McLaren, as that's where I am spending this weekend because it mine and Lando's birthday weekend. When I got back to the garage, I bumped into Charlotte and she gave me a hug. "Happy Birthday sweetie" she said. "Thank you Charlotte, I need to give Lando his present after practice" I said. "What did you get him?" Charlotte asked. "You know how the euros got cancelled this year for some unknown reason?" I said and Charlottle nodded. "Well, I have gone and got him tickets for the final match" I told my brothers PR. "He's going to be over the moon, I know he has been banging on about going for ages but he is going to be over the moon that you got him tickets for his birthday" Charlotte said. 

Practice was soon over and Lando was 9th fastest and George was 15th fastest and I'm so proud of them. I'm proud of all my racing friends. As Lando got out his car, I walked up to him and gave him a hug "I'm so proud of you twinnie" I whispers in my brothers ear. "Thank you sis" Lando said. "Well, Lando I have got you a present and I know we said we weren't going to do presents this year but I had to get you this because I couldn't resist" I said as I handed over an envelope to him. I looked at him as he opened the envelope and pulled out three tickets to the Euro final. My brother just looked up at me and stared at me and pulled me into a massive hug and kept saying thank you over and over again and I told him he didn't need to thank me but by the look on my brother face he literally lit up like a Christmas Tree. After our hug, we both headed over to the hospitality unit and the mum facetimed Lando on his phone and I sat next to him

Mum: Happy Birthday my twins 

Dad: Happy Birthday my little racers 

Oliver: Happy Birthday Thing One and Thing Two

Flo and Cisca: Happy Birthday twins 

Sav: Happy birthday you too

AJ: Thank you guys

Lando: Thanks guys, AJ has gotten me the best present ever 

Dad: What did she get you?

Lando: Well you know how the Euro's got cancelled this year for some unknown reason 

*Everyone nodded*

Lando: Well, AJ has only gone and got me tickets to the final

Oliver: I'm jealous now 

Mum: That is so sweet of her! When you get home we have presents for you both 

AJ: Aww thanks mum, Lando told me this morning my present is at home waiting me and I can't wait to see what it is!

Sav: I love you necklace AJ, who got you that 

AJ: George got me it! It's a diamond encrusted butterfly

Cisca: It's beautiful sis 

Flo: It's well nice 

Lando: I've got to go, as I've got to speak to my engineer before the start of second practice 

Dad: That's fine guys, we willsee you when you get back from Brazil on Tuesday

AJ: See you all on Tuesday, bye guys

Everyone: Bye 

After Lando hangs up the phone, I tell him, I'll catch him up and meet him in the garage before practice starts. I had a quick check of my social medias and emails and then headed to the garage. On my way to the garage, I hear someone calling my name, I turn around and see Christian Horner. 

"AJ, I'm glad I've caught you! I just want to say that I've seen your driving this season so far and I have got to say that you are phenomenal and I think that you have what it takes to be a Red Bull driver next season because, you have passion, focus, hard work and determination, so I would like to offer you a 4 year contract with us starting from next year" Christian said to me. "Well thank you so much, I always like to focus on my passion which is racing and I would love to drive for Red Bull next season" I replied. "Lets head over to hospitality and we can sign the contracts and also Happy birthday" was the Red Bull team principals response. 

We headed over to hospitality and went into one of the meeting rooms, signed the contract and was told that we will announce it at the last race of the season. I left the Red Bull hospitality and headed over to McLaren, internally screaming that I am going to be racing in F1 next season against my brother, boyfriend and bunch of my friends and I couldn't wait. 

I arrived back at McLaren, wished Lando, grabbed a headset and walked over to the pit wall and sat next to Zak and look at the screens, seeing al the data that is being collected from both Carlos and Landos cars for the next hour and that hour went by pretty quickly. Lando was 8th fastest and Carlos was 7th fastest. I looked over at the screen and saw that George was 14th fastest and I bet he was pleased with that result. I had a quick look at my phone and i had an email from the head of Formula one asking me to sing after the national anthem of the UAE at the last race of the season and I replied to the email saying of course I would be happy to sing but I've asked to remain anonymous and I told them the song that I wanted and the plan on how I'm going to perform the song and luckily they agreed to it. My brother hasn't heard me sing since we were 14 and George doesn't even know that I sing and the song I'm singing means a lot to me and its about the people that have been there for and it's now time for me to be there for them. 

Later on tonight, a bunch of the other driver are throwing me and Lando a party for our 21st birthday and we know that it is going to be mental and we are going to have an absolute laugh and that we are going to have a real good time and I can't wait