A Giyuu Chrismas special

Începe de la început

" Oh I tell you what I'm gonna do about it! "you said proudly

Kocho slapped her forehead with her tiny hands. " You have no idea what you're going do about it don't you?"

Suddenly falling from the tall mountain you held yourself on you nodded your head "

" But I do have an idea we could make cookies-"

" No because last time you tried to cook you almost burned down your parent's home which you almost got killed for" she said with a smirk

Rolling your eyes you shook your head " Not at all first of all of I wouldn't have had so many Distractions I wouldn't have burned the cookies now would I"

" Fair enough " she told you " Well you better get to getting his special little surprise ready!" She told you as she waved you goodbye.

Pondering on the thought of what you should even get this chibi version of Giyuu Tomioka
The perfect idea came into your brain.

6 Hours later

It was Christmas morning and all that could be heard throughout the haunted house you called your home was Yelling, Screaming, cheers of joy, and let's not forget about the tearing of wrapping paper.

You can fairly say now that when you get older. All when you say All , you mean all your children will have plastic bags no wrapping paper. None at all.

It came down to the final gift and a small male demon slayer with blue eyes had yet to be given any.

Tanjiro walked towards the tree as he lifted a terrible done wrapped boxed with a blue light bow place on the top of. It said " For Giyuu"

Calling out to Giyuu the young demon slayer smiled " Tomioka it's for you!" Smiling with a small smile .

Giyuu let out a sigh didn't he just tell you that he didn't want anything from you. But it seems you just keep poking your fat head into his life

Opening the small box that appeared to be from you. His eyes went wide. " What is this?!"

Turning his attention to you he let out small glare.

" Look I know you said that I shouldn't get you anything but I just saw this cute little-"

" Save it" looking at everyone one last time he  went towards your room as everyone heard a big slam come from upstairs.

" I'll go handle it" you told the rest of them.

" Duh" Daki said

" Of course you were" Sanemi told you

" It wasn't like we were going to do it." Genya spoke

This made your eyes go wide.

" Why I never!" You said as you walked up the stairs You couldn't believe it. They all excepted you to do this.

I mean it wasn't like it was you fault .... Okay we both know that isn't the truth.

" Tomioka! Can you please unlock the door?" You called out to the male that was in your room.

" No go away!" He called out to you.

Okay you realized what you had to do. Looking at the door once last time you took a deep breath in.

Running towards the door with all your force you managed to get it open and sustain a broken arm! :)

But when you open it you see a recorder box thing. | idk what it's called|and your window was wide open.

" Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!" You said in fear.

Running as fast as you could to get down stairs you wounded up on the ground from falling.

Obanai came over to check your pulse. " Yea guys the dumb clumsy girl is still alive" he called out.

Rude much.

" Why are you even running?" He asked .

" Tomioka is missing!!" You told all of them.