That faithful night!!

WARNING LEMON!!!!!! This is my first lemon so don't be too mean please I DO NOT OWN FAIRYTAIL ENJOY (-•_•)-

Lucy's POV

It was late at night and Natsu had been cuddling closely to me. It wasn't out of the ordinary. Natsu always snuck into my house late at night, the only difference was his closeness and his need to kiss my neck and shoulders constantly.

I was wearing my usual old red tanktop and sweatpants that comfortably bagged down my legs. Natsu was getting to that point again, Mating Season.......if your confused I'll tell you what happens every year.

Every year before the steamy summer ends the Dragon Slayer's Mating Season starts. Natsu usually left for about a couple of weeks and come back normally, but this time is different, he stayed, keeping close and hissing at all the males who layed eyes on me.

When I moaned from his hot kisses leaving trails down my neck he froze, like he was in trouble. I thought he was just going to stop and rumble back to bed until his hand landed on my hip, reaching under my shirt and sliming his hot fingertips across my stomach. "Lucy..." He whispered into my ear, his breath leaving a burning trail of steamy breath down my ear and neck.

I moaned again and shifted, turning to look at him. "N-natsu..." I whispered into his ear back. He growled and pushing me on my back with him towering over me.

I searched his onyx orbes for an answer to why he was acting up so early in season, all I could see was lust and need in his eyes. It made me shiver in delight and waited.

He slowly leaned down, kissing me heatedly as skid his hands up my sides taking my shirt with him.

The kiss didn't take long to heat up as he slid his tongue across my lower lip. I moaned, accidentally giving him access. He slid right in, his tongue dancing with mine as he dominated me.

Natsu shifted while I was easily distracted. He moved to where he was in between my legs, our hips close and waiting for the other to come closer.

As Natsu continued to kiss to kiss me he wrapped my legs around his waist, grinding his hips into mine to successfully pleasuring us both. I mewled as he groaned, pleased with his results.

Natsu grinded his growing member against my core, causing heat to explode through us both. I continued to moan into his mouth as he sucked on my bottom lip.

He broke the kiss, letting a trail of saliva break from our lips as he slip his hands higher to my chest. Before I could say his name he tore off my shirt, nearly burning the red cloth.

He looked at me, noticing how heavily I breathed under him, how my chest heaved to catch the oxygen that burned between us. He growled in approval as he leaned down, sucking on my neck.

I bit my lip to keep from moaning, knowing he would become rougher with me if I did. He let his hands land on my hips once more, sliding down my sweatpants until I grasped his burning hands. As much as I loved where this was going I stopped him, knowing damn well we had to much clothes on.

He looked puzzled, confused. I leaned up, letting my bra-covered breasts smush against his chiseled chest and seductively said "My turn..." Before I grabbed hold of his scarf and pushed him down, me on top of him.

I adjusted my self to straddle his hips when I heard a heavy groan. I looked at him with a raised brow.
His face turned flushed and he through his head back groaning again as I grinded my ass against him.

I took note to his sensitivity as I readjusted so my womanhood lightly hovered over his growing bulge.

His eyes went wide as he felt the heat against his member. He looked down to see me leaning over his chest, ass in the air and my womanhood still covered by sweatpants hover over him.