In The Soop S02 || 10

ابدأ من البداية

"it is important!"

"yeah, the ball? that is important?"

"yes, how are we gonna play if there's no ball?"

"and the candies?"

"we'll starve and die without them."

"...and the gun?"

"to fight my enemies."

"who's your enemy."

"tickle monster."

"well he's on the way here."

aera gasps, giggling at him before running away, "appaaa!" she squeals, entering the living room behind jimin, grabbing attention yoongi and taehyung instantly.

"hey, riri's here finally." taehyung smiles at her, opening his arms for the girl to give him hug. aera grins in excitement, but more in an attempt to hide before jungkook comes in. she climbs on the couch, quickly stuffing herself between yoongi and taehyung.

"aera" jungkook calls, laughing as he keeps the luggage aside and stands facing the hyungs who chuckle at their never ending game.

"bammie," aera calls, motioning her hand for the dog to hide as well, "tickle monster eats puppies too!"

bam barks at jungkook, making the boys stare at him with astonished eyes. jungkook gasps and takes a seat on the couch, bringing the pet near him and rubs his back, "there's no way you understood her, did you?"

"he did." aera giggles, "right bammie?"

he barks again, wagging his tail as he leaves jungkook and goes to aera instead. she jumps down from the couch, hugging the big pup, smiling widely at him, "i know, daddy is so stupid."

"i didn't even say anything." yoongi sighs, "nonetheless, that is rude."

"not you," aera laughs, "bammie's daddy, jeon jungkookie."

"oh so now y'all be calling me like that?" jungkook sighs dramatically, "i don't- no, please, jungkook is a fine name."

"daddy!" aera chirps and bam barks along with her, making her laugh, "bammie's so intelligent. how can you be his daddy?"

"sassy girl!" taehyung laughs, giving aera a high-five while jungkook is standing defeated and embarrassed by his sister's savage side erupting at him. she's definitely jimin's sister and yoongi's daughter at times.

"ah we're here! where's everyone?" hoseok's voice echoes filling both aera and bam with excitement, as they quickly run to the front door to see the rest three boys.

"ah, here are the babies." namjoon chuckles, glancing at the eldest who is already kneeling down, petting bam and hugging aera with one arm.

"they can never get enough of this." hoseok laughs and namjoon nods.

"that's the fun of having kids around." the leader smiles, patting aera's head before heading inside with their bags.

___

a week later

"princess, come here, you wanna go on a ride?" jungkook calls with a wide smile playing on his lips as he accelerated the atv.

"can bammie go with us too?" she asks standing next to the bike as jungkook shifts a little back, deciding to make her sit in front of him.

"no, how will he sit here?" he chuckles.

"mmm, okay." aera nods and looks up at jungkook, "i'll do it," her hand points at the handle, making him smile.

"alright," he agrees and holds her hands over the handle, accelerating ahead once he'd sure aera won't do anything funny during the ride.

"no! leave my hand!" she frowns at the brother.

"no, aera, you don't know how to drive this. so, oppa's teaching you."

"don't hold my hand..."

"then you won't be allowed to sit here."

"noooo!"

"you've to listen to oppa then."

aera pouts, but eventually agrees on sitting quietly, looking around the greenery which was a rare sight in the city. jungkook turns again, coming back near the house, leaving his left hand and points at taehyung, gesturing aera to say bye to him.

"bye oppaaa!" aera shouts over the distance, smiling widely at taehyung once he's looking at her along with the other boys. "we're going for a drive!"

"wait!" taehyung yells back, jogging towards them as jungkook stops, sighing when the elder grins and sits on the atv, behind him. "let's go together!" taehyung suggests.

"yayy!" aera cheers, "let's gooooo!"

___

"riri's having a lot of fun." namjoon chuckles, admiring the little girl laughing with jungkook and taehyung on the atv bike, as they circle around the yard with bam running after them.

"yeah, it's been quite long since she actually got to play like this." yoongi adds with a soft smile, "thank god we decided to bring her here. us being idols, affects aera too."

"i know," jimin sighs, taking a sip of his coffee as he sits beside his hyungs, "sometimes i think i took the wrong job, especially y'know when aera's still so young and needs someone by her side. but then armys constant love and support really makes it easy for me to deal with everything. i mean, we do actually have the best fans, they understand and are very cooperative when it's about aera. i'm really thankful for that..."

"i can understand, with the band growing, there growing responsibilities too. i was worried about the tour and everything, armys don't always see everything, and they don't know how that child used to cry when we couldn't take her on tours on events with us." namjoon nods with a sad smile.

"yeah, but i'm so glad it's all coming together now." jimin smiles softly, "she understands us better now, sometimes she is stubborn but that's fine, she's just a kid after all."

"exactly, and as of her age, she's really considerate of others." jin adds proudly.

"of course, i'm the appa after all." yoongi grins.

"sure," the boys laugh at his reply, turning their heads as aera's voice rings in their ears and find her running towards them. jimin keeps his cup on the table, opening his as as she straight away goes to hug him, giggling all the way.

"what happened?" the brother asks, patting her back.

"nothing," she grins, pulling away from the hug, making him chuckle at her.

"my princess is adorable." he smiles, showering her face with kisses, bringing her on his lap.

"armys are going to love this." hoseok cooes and glances at the camera, pointing his hand at aera laughing while jimin leans down, leaving a bunch of smooches for her, "you see, this is how live everyday. please love this kid, she's amazing." he chuckles.

_____________

a/n- hellooo!!!! are you guys done with your exams?

also, did you see the updating schedule posted on my board? i'll be trying my best to follow that, so stay tuned!!! 😃😃❤️

anyways did you like the chapter?

if yes, please vote and comment, like srsly just spam me with your votes and comments. i won't even mind 😂

(i have a lot of requests and also school, so please try to be patient and understand that it actually takes time and effort to write the chapters. thank you 🙂❤️)

___________

1.7K words