Austin asks Zack what his favorite song is and then asks the crowd if they want him to sing Zack's choice of song as his last song of the night, of course, the crowd goes crazy screaming, "YES!" Zack's face is shining bright and Marli knows this will be a moment he never forgets. Just before Austin helps Zack off the stage he removes Zack's white Stetson telling him to hold it tight and then puts his own black Stetson on Zack's head. To say Zack is beaming is an understatement, Zack is about ready to burst under Austin's Stetson that's way too big for him. Marli can feel her tears, but Zack is not the reason she has found herself so emotional. Her emotions have spilled over because of Zack's grandfather. While the rest of the crowd is jumping around and screaming he is standing stock still looking at Austin with watery eyes and a thankful face. He nods slightly and gives Austin a crooked smile and then mouths, "Thank you," as Austin helps Zack back to him. She can see Austin nod back at him and then turn around quickly. He starts walking across the stage rather fast towards where Marli is hidden on the side, she knows he is looking for her to ground him. She moves back more so she is sure no one can see her then Austin is in front of her, his hands pressed to her cheeks. "Shhhhhh, Austin. You are OK," she so it's softly. He captures her lips with his, grabs the water bottle in her hand then is gone again. The interaction takes no more than a few seconds but it seems that Austin got what he needed as he stands back at his microphone.

After the show, Marli is hoping for a moment with Austin, just one second to tell him how amazing he was up there. But there are too many people and there is too much happening. Everyone wants to offer their congratulations and Austin looks like a ragdoll being passed around. There is also a group of people who look like vultures, they call themselves Austin's friends. They are not. They are busy convincing Austin he needs to take them out to celebrate in true fashion and in a blink of an eye Austin is gone with them. Marli, Lou, and Jonas share a very quiet car ride back to the hotel. Marli's body feels heavy and she just wants to crawl into bed. Just as she is about to enter her room when Jonas stops her.

"Marli, I know it's not my place and I am stepping over a line here. But I want to talk to you about Austin,"  he says. Marli nods her head in an indication for Jonas to continue.

"Austin...He has changed over the years, Marli. Drowns himself in liquor and drugs more and more with each passing year. I have never seen him this bad and I worry that it's the beginning of the end for him. I know you think you are helping him. But I think you are enabling him...and that's making things worse. He needs rehab, but he won't go because he thinks you will be his saving grace."

"I would never stop him from going to rehab. I never encourage him to drink or do drugs!"

"I never said that, Marli. But you never push him to go to rehab either. You never ask him not to stop drinking or to stop the drugs! You are always there to clean him up, hide his demons for him."

"He has just started his tour. What do you propose I do, Jonas? He won't go now and I will not turn my back on him when he asks for my help."

"He doesn't ask though does he? He just falls drunk and you go find him. You enable him. You fix it and he does not need to change. And as far as this tour goes he should postpone, and go to rehab instead. I care more about Austin's health than money made from this stupid tour."

"So let me get this right, you think I feed his habit because I refuse to turn my back on him and I care more about money made on this tour than about him!"

"Don't twist my words! That's not what I said!"

"Oh yes you did! Fuck you, Jonas! I look after Austin, not you!"

"If you really think that then you are stupid!"

"Well, Jonas seeing as you have all the answers what do you propose I do then?"