My Bela!

" I missed you baby ! " I said against her ears and heard her humming..

Her lips touched my neck sending shivers down my spine!

Only she can pull such stunts with me..

My Jaan!

" Oh hello! Romeo Juliet! We all here! " We backed off hearing Anu who was smirking at us..

" so this baby was being missed by someone! " She teased resting her arm on Bela's shoulder..

She looked away not knowing what to answer..

" Come Mahir beta! All are inside waiting for you and Bela! " Said Siya aunty and we nodded moving towards the walk-in!

" And particular design you are looking for? " The lady who came to show us the outfits asked as we settled on the couch..

" Umm.. simple and elegant ones! My Bella doens't like too glittery outfits! " I said while she smiled moving towards the closet..

I looked at Bela who was already staring me with that beautiful smile of hers!

" Staring! Are we? " I asked smirking while she looked away controlling her blush..

Soon many outfits were placed in front of us..

We went through various expensive outfits and finally after an hour we were done with it!

" Only elders are left! Baki sab ne choose kar lia! " Said Bela looking at everyone!

" Wait main mummy ji aur sumi aunty ko bula deti hu! " Said Priya and went out to call them..

" Umm uncle.. " Bela was saying when Ansh glared her..

" It's Papa for you Bela.. "  he said and she bit her tongue closing her eyes..

We chuckled looking at her face..

" Ok ok.. umm Papa ke lie v toh kuch choose karna hoga na.. woh khud karenge ya mumma karengi? " She asked looking at the male outfits..

" Mujhe nahi lagta beta ki tumhare papa koi function attend karenge! " We heard Siya aunty..

" Oh.. lekin family ka har member hoga then why not him? " She asked confused..

Well she doesn't know about him!

Shekhar Mittal! The famous business tycoon ofcourse after me never attends any function other than the business related ones..

His life revolves around business and only business!

No doubt he loves his family but the problem is he never takes out time for his family!

I and my siblings were deprived of a father's love as he's a man who cheated his wife , his childrens!

Justified it is! As we broke all our ties with him!

But Anu and Ansh always craved for their fathers time but never got it!

This was the reason they stopped expecting from him!

Their life revolved around Siya aunty, my mom , my siblings and me!

This is the reason we are this close to eachother!

" Unko business se fursat he kaha beta? Unko bolna bekar hai! Choro unki baat! Hum hai na.. hum sab tumhare sagai ko memorable banayenge! Don't worry! " Said Siya aunty kissing her forehead..

I looked at Bela who was lost somewhere!

I know something is definitely running in her mind!

" These are the latest designs Mr. Sehgal! Please have a look! " The manager of the jewel company said showing us all the latest designs..