"Please tell me you brought lawn chairs?" Donna asked. "Gotham kids are crazy, and I can't take it standing up right now" Donna elaborated. 

"So what even is going on here?" Hank asked as he watched Ashley with confusion.

"Rachel's father is being called Trigon and if we can't stop him here, he'll destroy your world then move on to destroy countless others" Kory began. "Our scriptures states that Trigon can only fully inhabit your world after he breaks Rachel's heart" Kory explained.

"We're talking metaphorically right?" Dawn asked. 

"We don't know" Donna told her. "But if we don't get through the forcefield and into the house, then I'm afraid we're never gonna find out" Donna admitted.

"Kid should've asked us to call in fucking Superman" Hank said angrily. 

"Should I call in Supes?" Ashley asked, taking a break from assaulting the barrier and screaming insults. 

"That's a great idea, do that" Hank said and the barrier startled to ripple and made a loud bang and Ashley looked at them proudly. 

"I take full credit" Ashley smirked. She hit the barrier only for her hand to go through which made her yelp. "I was not expecting that one" Ashley muttered and hit the barrier again. "I will get someone a lot scarier than a five foot two Gotham bitch!" Ashley yelled and repeatedly hit the barrier. "Rank ass bastard" Ashley muttered beneath her breath as Hank clapped her shoulder. 

"I think you need to get a lot scarier" Hank said to Ashley as they looked at the barrier. 

"I thought I was already scary" Ashley mused. 

"To me, but not to him" Hank told her. 

"Point taken" Ashley said and laid her head against the barrier. "You ugly ass douchebag pieces of shit better fucking take this shit down!" Ashley started yelling loudly and banging on the barrier. "I own nukes you basic Ohioan bitch, try me!" Ashley yelled and kicked the barrier. There was a flash of light and Ashley smiled a huge grin as it happened. 

"Oh great" Hank said as he looked at the light. "It's not at all concerning" He commented. 

"Suck my dick, assholes" Ashley cackled and stuck her arm through. "Cool" She said and went in as Donna talked behind her. "Slowpokes" Ashley said as they crashed through the barrier. 

"I really hate you sometimes" Hank said as they started walking toward the house. 

"You're full of shit" Ashley said and kicked open the door for dramatic effect. "You rank bitches better tell me where my kids are" Ashley yelled as she walked in.

"What the hell?" Ashley asked as looked around at the dark concrete walls of the underground amphitheater. 

"Ashley baby" She heard her mother say as she looked down at the seven-year-old version of herself. 

"I don't break" Ashley whispered to herself as she started to cry. 

"Ashley baby, I need you to listen" Her mother said, looking down at the younger version of herself as tears streamed down her face. The young version of Ashley looked into her mother's tear-streaked eyes and nodded, maintaining her composure even though she didn't know her life was about to change. "Good, do not give in to them and the first chance you get, run. You run and you don't look back" Her mother told her. "Do you  understand?" Her mother asked her as her eyes looked up to the council that was sitting in their seats. Young Ashley nodded and Ashley screamed as the claws ripped through her mother. Ashley's breath began to shake and her tears fell as she looked on at the scene. A second claw ripped through her mother and the mask of the Gray Son looked down at her. Her mother's arm slid from her body and Ashley fought the urge to vomit before the Gray Son took off her head.