"I don't kill the citizens of an island under me. We will do our best to contain them without killing, no matter the method. I can take care of some snot nosed brats if they try and pop our bubble," Whitebeard said in a firm voice, full of conviction. Ace seemed confused. Probably about why he was told to kill to protect himself, but people that were trying to kill all of them would not be?

Marco quietly told him he'd explain in a couple minutes. The faupta nodded and continued to listen. Much of the crew was on the deck now, silent to hear. And the world outside of the bubble was silent as well. The call carried around the deck so everybody was in on the scoop.

Pops said, "We'll take care of things and we'll be there as soon as possible. Just please have somebody able to open the gate for us." Neptune promised he could do that, and the call was ended. "How pathetic. To have to use a steroid to be powerful." Many of the others on the deck sighed as well.

Why would you ever use something that can run out or even cause harm to do something like this? They would run out eventually, or reach their maxim dosage or even overdose on it. Marco felt anger and pity and disgust. "Hody Jones". A white shark fishman. A man who needs a drug to be a match and fulfil goals is nothing.

"Taking drug is bad? Everyone act it's bad. Drug for heal," Ace said in confusion.

Marco explained that there was medicine, and then there were hard drugs. And that this one they were talking about boosted power level. Ace wondered what would happen when they ran out. "Then I assume they'd be fucked." Ace worried about the bubble popping. They would all drown or die from the pressure. Ace was starting to get worried, looking at the walls of the bubble in concern.

Thatch smiled and said he didn't need to worry about anything. "Pops has the power to make anyone comin' at the bubble pass out. When that happens, you have to go inside, okay? We don't want you to fall asleep as well," Thatch explained. Ace nodded, but still looked wary.

Whitebeard told Ace he wanted him to stay inside during the fight. To his credit, the faupta didn't protest, didn't complain about wanting to see what would happen. He was given permission to go anywhere he wanted until it was safe to come out.

Ace sat on Pops' knee while the pirates got ready for the fight as it got deeper and deeper. Eventually, Ace was told to go inside, where he headed to Marco's bedroom. He was afraid the bubble would pop and would break through the large open windows in the captain's room. Of course if the bubble popped, it wouldn't matter where they were on the ship, but that was beside the point.

Once he was inside, the nurses as well, Whitebeard stood up, grabbing his bisento with only the fifteen commanders out for this part. He didn't want all of his weaker willed sons to pass out at the very beginning. "Pops, do I go out?" Namur asked, the only fishman on the crew, somehow. He was told he could go in if he wished to. But that their first mission was to get inside the bubble.

Once they saw the sunlight that was from the Sunlight Tree Eve, Pops stood on the figurehead and they all saw the thousands of fishmen waiting down there for him. The yonko gave no speech, no option for them to leave now and not get hurt. If they went this far, getting ready to attack them, then they had had a lot of time to back out.

Most of the fishman had swords, and many looked overly muscular. All of these ones had conviction in their eyes. But Pops had taken care of them even before they could lift a sword at the ship. Nobody would be popping the bubble and killing all of Whitebeard's precious children. Conquerors haki was very useful. Wasn't used all that much, but was still invaluable.

As they docked, fishman floated around them, passed out. "Well that was kind of pathetic," Izo said. None of them had pulled any of their weapons. "Is it me or did none of these guys have even nearly a threatening presence?" He was completely unimpressed.