chapter 2

tallys pov

I wake up with my head pounding and I'm handcuffed to a chair who are these freaks, "who are you guys" I ask looking around trying to find these people, "look I don't know who you guys are but you have till the count of three to let me go or else" I said very angrily. "who are you" a mystery voice asked sounding like a boy. "and why did you break into our warehouse" a different voice said this one sounding like a girl. "my name is none of your business and I broke into your warehouse because I could, now let me" I said trying to break free. "alright I've had enough of this I'm cabe Gallo with homeland" this cabe said stepping out of the showdows. "homeland, oh man" I said. "yeap now il ask again who are you" cabe said. "fine I'm tally" I said then I heard someone laugh. "your names tally" a man said standing next to cabe. "toby" a girl said walking and hitting toby on the head, "she is a person you don't make fun of peoples name tell her you're sorry". "but I don't want to paige" toby said and while there talking I'm just glaring at toby. "now toby" paige said. "ugh fine, I'm sorry for making fun of your name, wait why are you glaring at me, paige why is she growling at me" toby said looking scared (which is a good thing) "probably because you made fun of her name" a new girl said after she said that three more people came out of the shadows and all stared at me one of which looked around my age. "happy make her stop glaring at me" toby said to the new girl. "hey you stop glaring at toby" happy said (why is her name happy) and I just rolled my eyes. "don't roll your eyes at me" happy said. "alright I'm going to calm homeland and you guys watch her" cabe said walking away. "hello" the young boy said. "ralph don't talk to her" paige said. "why mom" ralph said. "because shes a criminal, now Sylvester you take ralph into the kitchen" paige said then sylvester and ralph walked away and I was left with toby, happy, paige, and one other person. "who are you" I say looking at the one person who I don't know their name yet. "me... oh I'm walter" walter said then cabe came back into the room " okay bad news homlands not going to be able to come here for a week" cabe said. "what why there's no emergency" paige said. "apparently there's flooding about two hours away and they need everyone they can get so homeland went to help and know we cant get them for a week" cabe said. "well what are we spoussed to do with her" paige said pointing to me (who is currently picking the lock, don't tell) "well you might as well let me go" i say. "no" paige said.  

author note

hey chapter two