For dinner, we went outside, we had barbeque, pork cutlet, stirred vegetables with sweetened sauce, can't forget the fried rice and the special soup

And after that we watch fireworks display near by, and went home to rest. And as usual he was having time with his papers while I read.

Moments later I closed my book and glances at a hard working Mikey looking at the paper while slowly closing his eyes and then blink twice, then widened his eyes after. His sleepy.

I brew us coffee and sat next to him

"Say Mikey, what if there is another world apart from this world?" I asked

"We already have, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter—"

I cut him off

"That's not what I meant"

I took a sip of coffee, it makes me awake

"Then what is it?"

"A world most likely like this world but a different one" I tried to explain, but he wouldn't understand

"Is that possible" he sip his coffee 

It is possible, I'm one of the evidence and a witness

I sigh, "Nevermind"

The next day, I woke up first and Mikey follows, we had our breakfast to the same restaurant where we had our dinner last night and for the rest of the morning and afternoon we stayed at the apartment. But we decided to have a walk this afternoon. We toured ourself to the place and as the sun goes down we went to the place where there are a lot of people, lights are already on, and a lot of stores had opened and people keep coming in and out. We had dinner and take a walk.

But then somehow I felt someone presence, I felt that someone is looking at us and observing us somewhere far or somewhere near.

I don't want to tell Mikey because I'm not so sure at all, and also their are a lot of people here so I think it's normal.

While standing next to Mikey as we walk, I smelled blood and I felt something flowing from my back. I stood still and when I slowly touches the wet thing where it was flowing at my black. I look at my hand and saw blood, my own blood.

I was stabbed from behind, I wasn't able to move but it seems like Mikey had notice it, he widened his eyes as he hugged me and covered me up as he turned over and I saw a guy wearing a masked and I was holding Mikey when I felt blood dripping from his shirt— he was stabbed.

The guy who is wearing a mask will attempt another stab but then Mikey swish the knife away from that person, Mikey thrown a kick and the person flew any further from us. The people where shock and surprised that's why we get away from the scene and went to a place where there's only a few people.

I was worried because he was stabbed too. We are in a critical condition. The bleeding won't stop. And the pain won't go away.

But then the masked person came back but this time he brought someone with him 10 men to be exact

At this moment I'm useless, Mikey confronted them, he had fought the 10 of them, with his current state he still won against 10 but it didn't end there.

A lot of men in black arrived the total now is 40. Mikey fought them all, But still it didn't end they keep increasing numbers. With Mikey's current state he won't last long and die. But still he fought even if they increase numbers, even if blood is already dripping constantly, we are now cornered by them.

In the middle of the fight all of them had stopped, they make way to someone the person wears a completely different masked. All of them bowed to that person. Mikey on the other hand went closer to me and cover me up.

The person they bowed had removed his masked and we saw his face laughing like someone who got over excited and all of them removed their masked and removed their black capes. It revealed a uniform, a gang uniform they had the sign of a tiger in their back.

"YIRUMA AI, I'm Ai the leader of KANSAI DELINQUENT GANG pardon my malicious welcoming"

Yiruma Ai, most importantly Kansai

I glances at Mikey, he was gasping exasperatedly

"W—why is Kansai here?" Mikey tried to talk

"To have fun killing each other, go guys killed them" he ordered

Mikey hold my hand and we run away from them. Even though we are running they are chasing us, All of them except the leader.

I was holding Mikey's hand tightly but as I hold onto it, the more our hands parted

In the middle of the road he let go of my hand, I stumbled and fall when I tripped

I glances to Mikey's direction and I heard him say—

"Ni-Ge-Ro" he muttered

I keep trying to stand on my feet even though I keep falling and tripping

I saw him smile for the last time before covering up for everything just for me to get away from here

I was holding onto my wound that was stabbed back then tightly as I could because I could die anytime with blood lost. My wound keep bleeding, it was severed. Even so I still manage to get up and run for my life as what Mikey told me to do

As I was running away, my tears flows with the wind

Why is this happening?

Is all I can say