oooppp...aint this some sh..

Start from the beginning

"Incase you forgot im loyal as hell to mine unlike your dumbass look I don't care if you got to wait out side you need to leave."

She shrugged then got up.

"Oh before I go I wanna show you something." She said handing me a envelope.

It shows all my shipments and Hella shit.

"Im part of the d.e.a weve been building a case on you and luckily for you I hid all the evidence for now." She said.

"Are you dumb are you forgetting I own and operate a legal weed dispensery this is ain't shit."

"Oh yeah I forgot." She said handing me a video.

All my deals with coke and everything else under the sun.

"Fuck! Bitch I will kill."

"I mean you could kill me but if something happens to me I got back ups ready to be handed down and you know they are going to throw the book at you and another thing."

"Whats this?"

"Its a petition to take full custody of London from you i even threw king in there just for fun."

"Oh so now you you trying to take my kids away from me huh? After you begged me to be in London life and kings not yours anyways."

"Yeah but I can prove yall are both unfit parents raising a child around drugs and guns pick your poison."

I started pacing this bitch is tripping.

"What do you want money?"

"No just you either you fuck me and dump her so we can be a family or your little operations and kids will be gone just like that." She said snapping her fingers.

I could handle a jail sentence but my kids getting tooken from me I just can't but I also can't live with out mullanie that will fuck me up inside.

"Well my ride is here choose wisely." She said walking out the door and closing it.

"Fuck!!!"

I automatically called my homie rock hes my attorney i always get off fucking with him.

"Aye whats up you good?"

"Fuck na the d.e.a got a case on me that bitch Samantha set me up! Talking about if I don't leave lulu I lose custody of my kids and some more shit tell me what the fuck to do!"

"Hold on let me make a phone call aight calm down." He said.

"Yeah hit me back asap."

We hung up then I called lulu but she wasn't answering. I left her a voice mail and tried to keep calling but she was not answering the phone. I left her a couple of voice-mail because it was going straight to voice-mail I hope like hell she call me back. Soon as I put my phone up it started ringing i was hoping it was lulu but it was rock.

"Talk to me bro please tell me this ain't it."

"Im sorry man its true but whoever got that info gave you way more than what the d.a has but its not as strong as you think all im telling you right now is you might have to make a deal with the devil." He said.

I shook my head because its really out of my hands.

"Aight."

I hung up not really knowing what to think I picked up the phone and called Samantha.

"Its a deal."

"I knew you was smart ill be back shortly." She said.

I hung up and I still can't get in touch with lulu this is going to be a bad situation man.

Lulu pov
I was missing my man so I decided to leave early and surprise him I know he's going to be so happy to see me it was Hella early when I arrived but I knew he would be awake. I rode to the house with then came in everything was really quiet but I kept hearing moans.

"This nigga and pornhub i swear."

Everytime im gone he always watching it. I walked slowly up the stairs but I started to realize it wasn't the TV when I went in I just couldn't believe my eyes.

"What the fuck!" I shouted.

"Awww look babe she's home." Samantha said getting from on top of him.

"So this what we do? Huh? Answer me is this what the fuck we do black."

"I was trying to call you and tell you so you wouldn't be shocked."

I just pulled out my 45 and shot the both of them.

"Fuck lulu just-"

I shot black ass again and then shot Samantha in the stomach. I walked up to black and bent down.

"Now we are done." I said pistol wiping him.

I grabbed my stuff and then headed out I called my girl xia and let her know I was on the way I hurried up to the airport and got on my jet.

"Where to?"  The pilot asked.

"Shang hi for good."

He nodded and I just sat there then cried for a second I should Had known better I hope his punk bitch ass dies and that hoe too.