" what ? dont tell me that you still care for that man?"

" no that's not -"

" PRINCESS!"

a voice unterrupt them .it was Lily .

" princess are you alright ?! ,I heard about what happend at the tea party !! I was soo worried .!!!" lily come running towards athy to hug her .

" it alright lily everything is fine."

"I heard you was slapped ,Where does it hurt .?"

" it okay lucas healed me ."

" I see , thank you your excellency." lily thanked lucas .

" no need to thank me ."

a servent knock.on the door.

" princess athanasia , the knights want to see you "

" the princess just come back !" lily spoke.

" its okay lily I will go see them ."

athanasia get up .

"news go by quikly . their master just was slapped as if it was nothing ,maybe they will say that they want to quite."
athanasia thought but what she saw made her eyes widden.

all the knights were kneeling ,their heads kissing the floor ..

" what the- "

" princess athanasia , as the captain of the knights , we want to apologize deeply to her highness." the captain who was in the middel said .

" hein? apologize?" athanasia  was confused ,they were supposed to be angry why are they sorry?

" yes . we heard what happend at the tea party , because of our behavior the princess was look down on but she still took our side and protect our pride , while the all of us was rude to her and just like them look down on your highness."

"......"

" when we were hire to be of your service , we talked bad about you and even said that we wished to be princess jennete knights ,today  you took the empror's anger because of our weakness please forgive us .

from now on we will train harder under your commend and be worthy of the future queen' knight.

princess please take care of us , we promise that we will protect her highness and the ruby palace with our lifes ."

athanasia was speechless, those knights are apologizing to her because they were rude  .

they are diffrent from the nobels .

" raise your head everyone , I m not any better I was too much on the defensive with you and treated you all harshly.
I too from now on will be more understanding . deal?"

" yes princess!!!!" the all of them said with determination.

'it feels weird ' athanasia thought for the 100 times today.

" princess athanasia you are back !!  I heard the news ! that witch of rosaria how dare she !!" some maids and the butler come rushing to athy.

" hey !use another name , his excellency is a witch too!"

" no I m a magician.💢" lucas answer feeling insulted.

" hahah😅 sorry !!"

" anyway princess ,are you okay ?" the butler turn to athy.

" yes Im fine...."

" thank goodness "

" princess should we hire assasin to kill that rosaria." one of the new maids said .