Rich Man's Essay: 22

Start bij het begin

There is a place to sell ice cream at the entrance of the school. Juezhou was very stingy and didn't give Xie Wenchen money.

Xie Wenchen spent his own money to buy back Juezhou's favorite chocolate flavor.   

The two boarded the train together.   Chuezhou has a bad habit when eating ice cream. He likes to lick the ice cream balls first, round them, wet them with saliva, and then eat slowly.

Jiang Henian had seen him eating ice cream several times, and frowned and asked him to change it.

Chuezhou agreed on the surface, and continued to eat ice cream like this secretly.   

Xie Wenchen bought a large portion. The ice cream ball was a circle bigger than Jue Zhou's mouth.

Jue Zhou couldn't eat it in one bite, and the tender red tip of his tongue was frozen. 

After perceiving that Xie Wenchen was looking at him, Jue Zhou raised his eyebrows: "Do you want to eat too? "

However, the ice cream had already been eaten by Chuezhou, and it was half smaller, and it was covered with wet saliva.   

Xie Wenchen shook his head, with no emotion in his dark eyes.   

In fact, he said he wanted to eat, but Chuezhou was so stingy that he wouldn't give it to him.   

Juezhou nodded, licked the ice cream again, and the system suddenly reminded him: [Xie Wenchen has negative emotions and has a bullying value of +5. 】  

Chuezhou licked the ice cream again.   [Bullying value +5. 】   

Chuezhou took a bite of the ice cream.   The value of the oppression did not rise this time, but Chuezhou's teeth were uncomfortable with ice, and she squinted her eyes hard.   

After repeating the operation several times, Jue Zhou found a pattern.   Every time he licked the ice cream, Xie Wenchen would increase his pressure value, and when he did other actions, Xie Wenchen would not respond.   

Chuezhou continued to lick the ice cream, wondering in her heart:   [Hey, Xie Wenchen, do you think I am so unsatisfactory? You will be upset when you see me eating. 】   

The protagonist's mind is difficult to figure out, and the system is also very puzzled: [Maybe it's because you instructed him to buy ice cream. 】   

After eating a whole stick of ice cream, the bullying value increased by seventy.   

The train stopped outside the community where Zhou Shenyu lived. It was raining in the sky. Jue Zhou and Xie Wenchen hid in the station to avoid the rain. They threw the ice cream packaging bags into the trash can and were shaken by the cold wind.   

Xie Wenchen frowned: "Mr. Chuezhou, shall I take you there? "   

"No, no, no. "Understanding Xie Wenchen's mood when he wanted to see Zhou Shenyu, Chuezhou waved his hand and sent a message calling Zhou Shenyu to come and pick him up.   

He was quite uneasy before sending the news. After all, he had just bullied Zhou Shenyu's future wife on a video call last night.