[∆°•Delusional•°∆]

Comenzar desde el principio

The Police also found M/N's phone on the floor with a cracked screen.

I immediately tried to call his Brother using his phone.

Who in the world kidnapped him?

Author's POV

At the 4nemo building
"So am I gonna lay on the bed, and M/N is gonna kiss me?"

"He WOULD NOT!"

Kazuha should at Xiao who was blushing by just thinking of M/N kissing him on the cheek, The Director said that M/N is only gonna kiss him on the cheek.

Aether and Venti were only laughing at their conversation when Jean suddenly slammed the door open with a nervous expression on her face.

This action made the 4boys worried

"What's wrong, Jean?" (Aether)

"Did something happen?" (Venti)

Xiao and Kazuha only remain silent waiting for Jena who was breathing heavily.

"M/N....M/N was Kidnapped."

Those words made the 4 boys world stop moving, Kazuha and Xiao immediately went to their locker to grab their Metal Bar and Katana.

With angry expressions on their faces, While Venti had an emotionless expression.

Aether's expression was lost and his eyes were empty and laughed loudly.

"HAHHAHAHA!! What a joke...Jean, What did you mean kidnapped?"

Aether asked as his voice deepen with anger emitting in his tone.

Kazuha and Xiao we're already at the exit door with weapons in their hands. And 20 bodyguards holding them back so they won't get out.

"BOY! IF YOU DON'T LET GO OF ME! I WILL HIT THIS METAL BAR ON YOUR HEADS!" (XIAO)

"LET GO!! M/N IS IN DANGER!!" (KAZUHA)

Both of the boys shouted blinded by anger, As the bodyguards tried their best to hold them back.

"Xiao and Kazuha, That's enough."

A calm voice said behind them, They all turned their heads around to see Diluc who was calm but you can clearly see his red eyes were filled with anger.

Xiao and Kazuha only glared at him and walk towards him which the bodyguards sighed in relief that they both didn't go outside with weapons in their hands.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN CALM DOWN!? M/N IS LITERALLY IN DANGER THAT HE NEEDS OUR HELP!?!?!"

Kazuha shouted out of anger at Diluc, As Diluc who remained calm as he close his eyes trying to himself remain

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ENOUGH?! WE STILL HAVEN'T FOUND HI-

Xiao was cut off by Diluc who gave up holding back his anger.