1. Casa Amor ~ Arriving

Começar do início

"You must have one strong bond." Toby said sitting up.

"Yeah we do everything together and honestly she's the best sister i could ask for." I told them.

"That so sweet." Clarisse said.

The boys went to the room to sort out their suitcases that the girls had packed for them.

"So which boys have caught your eyes?" Amy asked.

"Well most of us can cross Jake of the list." I laughed, remembering him and Liberty were girlfriend and boyfriend now.

"I like Hugo." Amy revealed.

"I quite like Liam but Jake is my type." Lillie said making my eyes go wide.

"Well I like Toby and Teddy." I whispered as the boys came back out into the garden.

"Do you want to go for a chat Eva?" Liam asked, standing with Toby and Teddy.

"Yeah, of course. Where do you want to go?" I asked them

"We can sit by the firepit if you would like." Toby suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds good." I said, getting up and walking over to the firepit with them.

I sat down, Toby and Teddy sat either side of me.

"So, you seem like you're one of the most confident in here." Teddy laughed.

"Yeah, I would say I am really confident." I replied, "so am I any of your types?"

"I would say you're Toby's type." Liam revealed.

"Nice to know. I'll remember that." I said, pointing to my temple.

"So is there anyone here your type?" Teddy questioned.

"Yeah, definitely." I said, still keeping that to myself.

"Mhm nice, can we know?" Toby questioned.

"Mm, not yet." I told him.

"Fair enough." Teddy said.

"So, Ava, where are you from and what do you do?" Toby asked.

"I'm a model and I live in London." I told them.

"I could've of guessed you're a model." Teddy said, making me smile.

"What about past relationships?" Liam asked.

"My last relationship didn't go too well, but it lasted for around a year." I revealed.

"Oh, well hopefully you don't go through that again." Toby said.

"Yeah." I agreed.

As the day went on, we all got to know each other more and soon enough it was the evening.

All of the girls went upstairs to get ready while the boys stayed downstairs.

I decided to wear a white dress with black dots on it. I put my hair into a hairstyle which was held in with a pale bandana.

For my makeup I went for a nude look on the eye with a bit of silver eyeliner going across my cut crease. I then put some fake eyelashes on and some lip gloss.

For my shoes I put on some white slip on heels which would match my dress.

Outfit: