After a long while, the pretty little boy asked softly "Is my sister dead?"

" Ummm. Yes and No" Illi paused a bit, beckoning a person to come over "This body host the soul of your sister, but the soul memory have been purified, It can be said that she was reborn or reincarnate, going through the river of forget fullness, starting life a new" That's half the truth.

Little Taylor have a complicated expression, looking at Salvare. The gentle looking maiden did indeed resemble his sister in some kind of way but the gaze she directed at him was completely unfamiliar.

Her aura is not like her sister. Her disposition not like the usual distressed and mourning sister.

That person has a gentle disposition, and a gaze full of hope, light and vitality.

"This maybe best for her." He mumble to himself quietly. At least, this version of her will no longer need to suffer and contain that painful memory.

**

Life has gone by peacefully and Illi was having her pleasant time nurturing her assistants.

**

The past few months, the continent have been a bit restless.

A pandemic have broke out because of some kind of strange disease that have spread around the continent. The symptoms of the disease was that a pus formed on their body, medicines were ineffective on the pus area.

It gave out an extremely terrible odour, not to mention, the pus continue to grow, spreading around the entire body within a week. Any person who suffer from such disease lived in pain and immediately died after only half a month time.

Once caught the disease, there was no hope of saving. Even people of high cultivation could barely save themselves, that is, could prolong their life for only a month time and will still passed away after a month.

There were panic and chaos in the continent, the people locking themsleves inside their house.

Since the disease was highly infectious, any person who suffered from such injuries, without doubt for almost all people, they will be abandoned in some wild areas or immediately killed. Burning them down to their ashes.

It was cruel but also effective.

The people have done their prayer, kneeling down under the heaven, seeking to be saved from these catastrophe.

The ruler of the countries have a headached trying to find a solution or find a way to salvage the situation or calm the people down. If this goes on, reason will soon be lost and humans are capable of achieving the most terrible thing at such times.

For this ancient era, they might just degrade down into sacrificing human lives to the heavens or mountain God or something,

The Rulers will also be blamed for they sat on the throne without the heaven blessings. A great Riot might occur at such time

If this goes on without a solution, instead of being fallen down by the infighting of the countries, each country will fall on their own. The continent will be ruined.

Medicine practitioner and various apothecary experts are researching a way to find a cure but even till now, the more they studied, the more they despaired as they found out how terrible and how potent the disease was.

Amidst the hopeless situation, a ray of light shone through the Anarchy continent, an angels flew down from heaven accompanied by a peerless and benevolent Saint.

The Anarchy continent finally found a new lease of life.

**

A cold beauty kneel down in front of a huge statue, rolling the beads in her hand mumbling an inaudible prayer endlessly.

The person expression although cold was full of pious demeanour, love and reverrened displaying in her deep set of eyes.

The person kneeling down was wearing a black nun dress and although the temple look grand, holy and majestic, it was dark and eerie giving some kind of an aura of death.

The ceaseless prayer suddenly halt. The cold beauty devoted expression finally shifted.

"Heretic Saintess...."

Her soft mumble being carried away by the dark eerie wind.

**

A huge airship flew in a constant pace on the boundless sky. At the dock of the ship like airship. A conversation was carried out.

"Shouldn't we hurry a bit? What if those chaotic barbarian land Was finished off before we arrived?"

"Not able to survive until we arrived, weaklings does no have a used for us. They are not worthy to serve our God" The female voice full of disdain.

"Releasing one of the most deadly curse disease, isn't it a little bit too harsh for the weak continent?"

The arrogant woman does not answer, the man in black cloak silently withdraw when he didn't get further reply.

"It will be better if they all dies, Our God is too kind, wanting to convert those dirty garbage into his followers" A voice full of ridicule and disdain was carried away with the distance airship that flew high domineeringly in the sky.

................................................

The very first plot finally going to start.

All those 20 chapters are the semi plot, or the stage where Illi gathers her manpower. I am a bit excited to see how it will continue as me myself although knows the plot, I did not know what it will eventually contain. What the plot will contain.

Pray for me ya'll.

Thank you guys for supporting this novels and gave your interest and attention although it does not amount to much. You guys are my daily dose of little happiness.