"I heard the team from Udagawa is making Shinsen their territory" Draken spoke as he continued to walk beside you while you just ignored him even though he wants to start a conversation with you.

"Sounds fun. Let's go and beat them up" Mikey said with a smile on his face as he proceeds to walk.

"You feelin good?" Draken asked Takemichi as he puts a hand above his shoulders.

"Well, last we met was yesterday....."Takemichi answered while you and Mikey were staring at the two males.

"Fruity" You thought with an 'o' forming your mouth.

"You're free today, right?" Mikey asked Takemichi.

"Well...not exactly" Takemichi replied with an apologetic look on his face as he stared at both you and Mikey.

"Let's hang out a little" Mikey spoke up with a smile on his face while the students were all coming to the direction where the three of you as the crowd began to get bigger.

"Is he friends with Y/n-san and Mikey?" One of the students asked referring to you who was looking at the ceiling.

"Ahhh! It must be so lucky to hang out with Tokito-sama---! ♡" A female student said with a blush on her face while clasping both of her hands.

"Hey isn't that Takemichi?" Yamagishi said out of suprised referring to his friend who was talking to the two blond-haired males.

"Didn't Mikey like him? What did he do in these past few days?" Makoto answered back while shrugging his shoulders down.

"This is bad they might kill him!" Yamagishi sweatdrop as he furrowed his eyebrows while a short pink-haired female who was angry walked past him.

"Tachibana?" They both said out of the blue while the female just ignored them not taking any glances as she proceeds to walk to where the four persons are at.

"Y/n? As in Unrivaled Y/n in Touman?" Someone whispered who was at the back of a locker hiding causing Takemichi's ear to twitch.

"Eh? Really?! I didn't know that she looks ten times pretty if you are close to her!" Another male joined in.

"You're too loud. Do you want her to beat you again?" Another male joined as he scolded the two who were talking so loud.

"It would be an honor to get punched by her again--! ♡" The male answered back with a huge grin on his face as he began to blush when a memory of you punching him on the face came inside of his mind.

"Let's go the-" Mikey's words were cut when a female disturbed his conversation with Takemichi.

"Hold it right there!" The pink-haired female shouted in a scolding tone causing the four of your attention to the female who was walking towards.

"Who?" Draken asked as he looked at the female who was walking in front while you were just looking at her with an annoyed but covered with a blank look.

"Hina?!" Takemichi shouted out of shock inside his mind wondering why his girlfriend was walking in his direction all of the sudden.

"Sorry, turned out I had something else to do today" Takemichi apologized with his eyes closed as he puts a hand in the back of his head.

The female then paused in front of you and Mikey as she lifts her hand and did something that nobody can ever do.

The sound of the slap echoed the whole room which causes all of the students even Takemichi to be shocked at the sudden hard slap that happened in front of them while you were just standing beside Mikey taking a glance at the female who slapped him.