Suddenly the classroom door slid open revealing a blond-haired male who has a smile on his face while beside him was a short black-haired female who has a poker face expression plastering her face.

"Oh, there you are," Mikey said while looking at the blond-haired male.

"Eh?" The only words that came out of Takemichi's mouth still trying to process why the three of the superiors were inside of his classroom all of the sudden.

"Let's play Takemicchi" Mikey spoke up as he continued walking towards where the dumbfounded male was sitting while the students even the own teacher was sweatdropping because someone just barged in inside of their classroom all of the sudden.

"We're in the middle of the class...." The teacher with glasses said to the short blond-haired male who was standing in front of him.

"This guy is absurd---!" Takemichi shouted inside of his mind as his jaw dropped while his eyes widen in shock.

"A-All the 3rd years...." Takemichi said with his eyes widening after seeing the 3rd year students laying on the floor unconscious.

"I don't like their attitude it pisses me off ....so I beat them up" You spoke up all of the sudden causing Takemichi to squeal upon hearing your voice coming from his back.

"A-Ah I s-see" Takemichi trembled as he slowly moved his head to your direction his eyes then widened when he saw your dull mint-green orbs directly staring at him as your hair began to flow to the side.

"What a horrible hairstyle I could've sued the person who styled you like that way," You said without hesitation to the terrified male that was in front of you causing him so sweatdrop.

"E-Eh?" He said with a dumbfounded look plastering his face.

"All of you, line up right here. Laying face down okay?" Draken commanded the 3rd year who was laying on the ground.

"Hey, too much space in-between. It's you guys who will get hurt from that" Draken complained as the three of you watches a student lay down.

"Eh? Just what are they gonna do?" One of the males spoke up still having a questioned expression on why they were commanded to lay down.

"Ouch!" One of the males yelped as the three superiors proceeds to step on their backs not caring if they were in pain or not causing them all to groan in pain of every step that they've received.

"The Tokyo Manji Gang is crazy as I thought...even Y/n her dull eyes gave me goosebumps whenever I stare or look at it" Takemichi thought as he shrugged both of his shoulders when a memory of you staring at him with your dull eyes pop up inside his mind causing Takemichi so shiver.