Both of them were passionately looking at each other, disregarding any incoming notifications from constellations, and gazing directly at them. As if they are really the only ones in the ballroom.

Kim Dokja flicked his finger at the percussionists.

The smooth flow of music began; they took a step forward and elegantly bowed down toward each other. The show must continue,  They circled one other, their shoulders parallel, their gaze locked. Yoo Jonghyuk placed his right hand firmly yet tenderly on Kim Dokja's waist, and Kim Dokja placed his hand on Yoo Jonghyuk's shoulder.

Their hands were tightly intertwined, rough and soft, wide and slender, strong and delicate. Their hands were intended to be perfectly intertwined. They soothed all apprehension within themselves as they flowed harmoniously together.

They danced sharply and gracefully to the rhythm, their feet perfectly synchronized with the beat of their hearts. It was slow yet elegant, and it left everyone in awe and admiration. The warmth that enveloped them grew stronger and more intense by the second.

"Can you tell me why you're leading?" Kim Dokja eventually broke the cozy calm between them with a soft whisper.

Yoo Jonghyuk huffed, "You're short."

Kim Dokja shrugged his shoulders, despite the fact that it was only one word. He was highly offended, but Yoo Jonghyuk was right, and he couldn't argue with it.

His right hand was on Kim Dokja's waist, and he led with it. Firm bodies placed together and swaying to the beats of music.

"It's simply because you're the protagonist, sunfish bastard." Kim Dokja forced a grin as he fought not to snap at his beloved protagonist.

Yoo Jonghyuk remained deafeningly silent.

"What-" squealed the Demon King as he was abruptly yanked. His gaze was drawn to the firm chest in front of him.

Yoo Jonghyuk led Kim Dokja around the ballroom, doing a gentle dip on the second of three beats. Holding Kim Dokja's waist securely and allowing his head to dip down slightly.

Yoo Jonghyuk grinned as he glimpsed Kim Dokja's anxious expression, which caught him off guard.  The antagonist wanted to commit arson because of the protagonist's smug expression. It was too irritating to deal with and observe.

Everything was sinusoidally smooth overall.

Yoo Jonghyuk's gaze was fixed on his partner, yet he was alert of every moment, every angel.

Kim Dokja wondered if Yoo Jonghyuk had genuinely practiced and prepared ahead of time. Everything around him appeared to float slowly and gently. Yoo Jonghyuk was soft with his hands yet rough with his steps; he seemed to have his own definition of perfection.

The chandelier above them burned brightly, illuminating only them.

They had the spotlight all to themselves, swinging elegantly and effortlessly to the music that charmed the ballroom.

[The constellation 'Demon-Like Judge of Fire' applauds]

[The  constellation 'Demon-Like Judge of Fire' claims she's enjoying the time of her life.]

[The Unnamed constellation furrows his brows awkwardly]

Kim Dokja should not have opened the notification while waltzing. He's now regretting himself for it. He groaned, drained.

[The constellation 'Most Ancient Dream' softly chuckles]

"I thought Jonghyuk's constellation was censored as mine as well," Kim Dokja murmured, but Yoo Jonghyuk was quick to catch up with his words.