Draupadi didn't oppose as she was really tired. Karna too didn't go train the army as he has to adress his subjects, he checked the preparation of alms giving that will take place after addressing the subject. Soon time passed and after lunch Karna and Draupadi came to stadium of Anga. Karna then similarly introduced her to everyone. Then alms giving ceremony was announced. Both of them came to centre of field and then from one side of stadium a huge cart was being dragged by various soldiers, Draupadi paled thinking she has to distribute them now but Shock came to her when Karna declared that everyone is free to take whatever they want and it's their blessings they ask. Soon both Draupadi and Karna stood beside. Seeing Karna folding his hands Draupadi followed. She saw that all subject of Anga came but her surprise they took only a coin, it was more of courtesy than anything she thought but to her surprise various petitioner came later who took a lot she turned to see Karna who was just smiling, there was not even a flinch on his face giving so much away and soon three such large cart was distributed which shocked her, even her father never distributed this much after her mairrage which was supposed to be his biggest donation. It was surprising matter indeed because all this was money Karna had and collected through two years taxes from his kingdom Nothing present here was what he got from Kamdhenu instead in one way it was all wealth of actual treasury of Anga. But Karna never minded let alone he has boon of Kamdhenu even it was not he would do this regardless. The ceremony happened till before sunset.

Karna : Krishna we are done for day, you must be tired go to palace and have some rest. I am going to ganga ghat for Suryapooja.

Draupadi was tired no doubt about it but she has some questions that she wanted to ask so she decided to go with him.

Draupadi : Wait Radhey I will come with you.

Karna nodded, soon both reached bank of river ganga on Chariot, upon reaching there Karna, fist removed his crown then his jewellery and angavastra and took out his spare white shawl that he always had on his chariot. Then he picked up his vessel and went to river ganga. Draupadi was just looking at him quietly, she was processing everything happened and especially about Karna. Karna was puzzling character for her to say the least. She can see he was good human being and a capable ruler. His thinking was what surprised her most, though she was three months year old but she came to grasp society and its ideal in these three months. She knows society is very patriarchal and runs along with ego and pride of man, even her father was like that but Karna wasn't like that. He accepted his mistake without any inhibition. She can he genuinely respect the friendship between them and was holding to his promise to the T. She has all freedom she wants, he was even willing to let her learn weapon which was prohibited in panchal. As he promised she was queen of Anga and not just queen but a queen with power equalling to King unlike other queen who became more of house wife. She was recalling everything how Karna never even touched her entire day wher he could on several occasions as they decided to pretend as husband and wife in front of public but like a gentleman he remained respectful towards her. Thinking about everything unintentionally her eyes went to Karna who was doing his Pooja, she was mesmerized by what she saw. She could swear that she saw sunrays mingling with him, his kundals were shining and Kavach appeared while he was praying. He looked divine at the moment. She couldn't help but stare at him, suddenly she heard giggles she turned and saw there were several girls looking at Karna and checking him out. She didn't know why she felt anger towards them but a part of her mind reminded that she lives Arjun, only Arjun whom she can never be with and Karna too would marry someone else. She didn't know why thinking Karna with someone else pricked her but she supress it. She steeled her heart to be content with whatever she had. She was lost in her thoughts as Karna returned sine grand donation happened today there were no Petitioner now. He came back and saw Draupadi lost in her thoughts, he didn't disturb her as he thought may be she was as coping with sudden changes. He silently wire his angavastra, ornaments and crown and sat beside her looking at her beautiful wife lost in her thoughts.

After some time Draupadi came out of her thoughts and saw it was already dark. She turned around and saw Karna was sitting beside her.

Draupadi : You finished your Pooja, Radhey.

Karna : Long ago, you seems lost in thought. What were you thinking so intentently krishna.

Draupadi : Nothing.

Karna : We are friends Draupadi, you don't have to hide your thoughts from me if you have consider me as friend.

Draupadi (sighed) : I am thinking about everything happened today. Why have you given me so much right and powers Radhey.

Karna : You are queen of Anga, krishna. I have given you nothing more than what you should have.

Draupadi : But other queen don't have powers equalling king.

Karna : They should, Krishna I never believed in flawed logic that women are inferior to man. Man wouldn't exist without women. Even devadidev Mahadev is ardhnareshwar without Mata Parvati. Feminine energy is as important as male energy for continuity of everything in world. Without my Radha maa I would be not be man I am now so I never believed in patriarchy.

Draupadi was impressed by his thinking and ideology. Seeing him taking about his mother, she asked another question

Draupadi : Where are your parents Radhey? Why are they not in Anga? are they.....

Karna : No, they are well. They are in Hastinapur. My parents are very simple krishna they don't want to get involve themselves with complexity of royal or royalty so they decided to live like commoner as they had spent most of their life and I couldn't force them in doing something they don't want.

Draupadi : You must love them a lot.

Karna : Yes, they are my life especially my Radha maa. There is nothing in this world that I love more than her.

They talked for some time and after that they returned to palace and ate dinner, after letting go of all maids they went to seperate chambers to sleep.

A/n he guys though I am busy I was itching to write, I wrote this hurry. I am sorry if you feels it is rushed, do let me know if you have any idea and please nothing extreme, I want to write romantic novel not vengeance