The movies .Smut. 002

Y/ns POV
_______________________________
Me and Mac went to watch 50 shades of gay- I mean gray. We got out popcorn and went to our seats which were in the very back at the top.

As we sat down I layed my head on her shoulder.
"Don't fall asleep now! It's just the previews love!" Mac said hitting my arm playfully. I laughed.

As the movie started I felt Heather grab my hand. I giggled as she caressed my hand with her thumb.

"Baby,I love you." I said she smiled before kissing me. "I love you too y/n" she said letting go for air. We were the only ones in the back row and max seemed to notice as a hot scene came on.

Her hand went from my hand to my thigh. Not long after she had sat in my lap facing me. She had put her head in the crook of my neck so I assumed she was tired.

That was till she started sucking and kissing my neck,and moving down to my collarbone. I was trying not to moan,though no one would notice with all the sound in the background.

"Heather,stop" I whispered. She shook her head no. She kept this going eventually putting her hand under my shirt playing with my bra.

Soon her hands met my core. "Heather..not here.." I pleaded. I was wondering where all the boldness came from. We were both bottoms,her more than I. She was teasing me.Till she eventually got bored and fell asleep.

When the movie was over I woke her up and dragged her too the car. "Mmm what's wrong my sweet?" She whispered in her sleepy voice.

"I'll make sure you sure as hell remember before we get home" I said sexually frustrated. She shook her head. Halfway home her eyes widened and she opened her mouth to talk.

"Zip it I don't wanna hear it McNamara." I whispered shushing her.She nodded her head and fiddled with her hands.

When we arrived at our house I pointed to the stairs. Mac obviously understanding stated stripping while walking up the stairs.

I looked around,finding the box with "Special use" written on the side. Opening it I grabbed a couple things. Walking up stairs I look at my baby in doggy style.Completely stripped.

"Heather McNamara. Head cheerleader. Presents Innocent. Yet such a naughty dirty girl. Tell me baby girl.What did you do this time?" I asked rubbing her ass.

"I teased you.." she said looking at me. I nodded my head "you did,now which punishment do you want? There's overstimulation and then there's 30 spankings" I say playing with her hair.

"Overstimulation" she whispered. I looked at her in confusion,She usually picks to be spanked. "I can use any toy I want ? Correct?" I asked making sure she's comfortable with me using any toy.

She nodded. I grabbed the strap from dresser,as well as the vibrating dildo. I put on the strap which is about 11 inches. I slid in her pussy. Hearing her moans were the sweetest thing.

"Move..please.." she whispered. I started moving at a slow pace,teasing her. Making her yearn for more. She moaned asking me to go faster.
Around the fifth time she asked I sped up.

"Oh fuck y/n!" She yelled. I shoved the vibrating dildo in her mouth. "That's not my name Princessa!" I said ramming into her. Taking the dildo out of her mouth I put it In Her ass. "Mistress!oh shitt" she yelled

Sooner than later I tired the dildo in the highest setting. Her moans got louder and her breathing got heavier. She sqirmed. "Does my pretty baby need to cum?" I asked in an apologetic voice. She nodded as her tongue hung out of her mouth.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her back. "Too fucking bad slut." I whispered sternly in her ear.
I could feel the pressure of the strap on my clit. "Fuck" I moaned as I came.

She whined and she whined loud. "Do I need to gag you?!" I yelled slapping her thigh. "N-no mistress!" She pleaded I grabbed a belt and wrapped it around her neck like a Leash.

"Then stop fucking whining." I said pounding in her harder with each word. Chocking her with the leash got her even wetter. Causing her to moan loudly trying to back into me to get more friction.

"Fucking dog" I said grabbing a vibrator and rubbing her clit. She looked at me pleadingly
I shook my head no.I pounded harder and harder while looking in her eyes.

"RED FUCK RED RED RED" she screamed before she came. I carefully took everything out.
Grabbing her and pulling her close.
"I'm sorry,so sorry." I whispered stroking her side. She nodded and cuddled into me.