Chapter One: Homework

Some people are just so pushy! I am talking about you @anon2404. I dislike writing with a passion. However, i do have a love of reading. This short one off story about whatever comes out my head is not proofed at all. The grammar is horrible. The sentence structure, well really there is not any. Lol enjoy reading. *evilly laughs* Now on with the show.

*Picture of Jasmine's room*

How do most stories go? Once upon a time... yes that is the usual for a fairy tale or it will start with In a fair of land. There is a time and place for fairy tales and no is not the right time. Thinks Jasmine while trying to come up with something, really anything, for her homework from Mistress Lisa. It is to write a short story about her self. Why would anyone want to know about her, she thinks, i am not best student and get into mischief easy. It is just her pixie side coming out. But she is not suppose to tell anyone about being a half breed. Well maybe a made up story about an orphan will work. It is partly true...

Jasmine Flidais is a golden haired blue eyed half breed, half pixie/ half human, so she believes. Her mother died when Jasmine was a young age of seven and she had to be raised at a school for girls. She never knew her father, her mother never went into details about him. No one knows that she is not fully human, not even her best friend, Tulle. It is not hard to hide the fact because she does not have wings like most pixies, truthfully it is most fairies. Jasmine has wanted wings ever since she was little and saw her mother fly for the first time. She does not know that they grow in when fey turn sixteen while coming into their own powers. Jasmine's time is coming soon for her.

Tomorrow is Jasmine's sixteen birthday. Tulle, her best friend, has planned a little surprise party in their home. It is a suite with a large living space with kitchenette, two spacious bedrooms with en-suites and walk-in closets. Jasmine knows Tulle is planning something just not what. She hopes that it is not a surprise party. Jasmine hates surprises! She is in for more then her share.

She is trying to finish her story for Mistress Lisa but is highly distracted about her birthday tomorrow. It just has not been the same since her mom pasted away. They would always go into the woods and play with the foxes for her birthday. That was always enjoyable. Shaking her head to clear it from her past memories, she gets back to writing about coming to this school.

Finally she finishes about an hour or two later. Not even bothering to check for errors. There is no point to it because she always misses the easy ones. However, Tulle will look it over and help her fix some of it before classes start tomorrow. Thinking about her birthday tomorrow, Jasmine scratches her shoulder blades, they have been itchy the past week. She even had Tulle check for spider bites and if there was a rash. Tulle stated that there was not anything wrong and just to try to not scratch it so much.

Off to bed she went after getting done with the bathroom. Hopefully she would not have any dreams about a dashing long navy haired fairy and stating that she was his princess that was going to become queen. That guy gets crazier each time she dreams about him. They use top play, in her dreams, when they were young. He even held her after crying about her mom. The dreams always felt real but in the past year they have almost become nightmares. Tomas, that is the fairy, kept stating he would see her soon and to not worry about what she saw before then. It was freaky to say the least to have a dream boy talking like he is not a dream.