The Girl, And The Invisible Boy

It was just a regular day for Kuroko Tetsuya after, and before class started he went to the gym to practice his shooting, but he always misses which only encourage him further, he knows that he'll get it next he just has to keep on practicing.

"Kurokochii, your passes are always so cool." Kise complemented yet he remained emoless with it, Kuroko walk towards his bag, and took out his water bottle.

"Hey, who's that Akashi is talking to?"Aoimine asked, and he turned to see a girl with black hair she handed him his water bottle, and a towel.

"We should go introduced ourselves!" Kise said.

"Oh, her? She's a first year here (name) she is from my class." Momoi said, and let out a sigh.

"But, for some reason she never talks to anyone at class except for Akashi-kun, I heard that she's his vice-president at the student council." The pinknette explained to them Kuroko turn back to you Akashi smiled at you, and you did the same, but for some reason it looked fake.

You then sat down at one of the benches away from them, and started a conversation with Nijimura Kuroko walk towards you, and Nijimura.

"Hello." He said you looked up look at your right, then left.

"I'm over here." He said you both turned, and jolted seeing him in front of you two.

"K-Kuroko! How long have you been there!?" Nijimura asked.

"I've been here the whole time." He said, then turn back to you Kuroko extended out a hand.

"I'm Kuroko Tetsuya." He said, then you took his hand.

"(name)." You told him.

——————————————————————————————

"(name)-san, are you here to see Akashi?" Kuroko said you turned to left, then right, and to him you jolted, then cursed under your breath after seeing him.

"Damn, you really are insivible." You said, then let out a breath.

"Yeah, he left his lunch at the student council office, I'm just here to give it to him, then I'll be off." You told him, and it was then that Kuroko notice the bento in your hands.

"You can join us for lunch if you want." He offered, and you shook your head.

"Nah, I'll be fine I usually have lunch at the office to get my work done." You told him, and Kuroko nodded then took hold of your hand, then lead you inside the gym a few people turned to you both some saw him, and others didn't.

"(name), well this is a surprise I didn't expect to see you here with Tetsuya." Akashi said standing in front of them, Kuroko notice how you instantly let go of his hand.

"Seijuro, I'm just here to give you your lunch you forgot it this morning." You said, and walk pass them to your older brother Nijimura patted your head, then you gave him the bento.
——————————————————————————————
"Oh, man! Practice was brutal! Hey, let's go buy popsicle." Aoimine compalined, but he's right as they walk out of the school gym Kuroko noticed you, he stopped for a second, and turn to your direction.

"(name)-san!" He called out you turned, and jolted seeing him Kuroko had to stop himself from smiling your reactions are always so cute, he stood in front of you.

"Are you going home?" He asked, and you nodded.

"The team, and I are going out for popsicle do you want to join us?" He asked, and you gave out a surprise look.

"Uh, yeah sure." You said, then Kuroko took your hand, and lead to the team they all look at you curiously except for Momoi, she was staring at your joined hands with a glare.

"Ah, hey! Your Akashiiichi's! I'm Kise Ryouta." Kise yelled out excitedly, and you nodded you seem to walk back from him creating distance.

"The names Aoimine Daiki, nice to meet you." Aoimine said, and you nodded.

"I'm Midorima Shintaro." The greenette said adjusting his glasses, and Murasaki turn to you.

"I'm Murasakibara Atsushi." He introduced himself.
——————————————————————————————
"(name)-san, what flavor do you want?" Kuroko asked, and you nodded it was 'neapolitan' you guys checked out, then eat your popsicles outside you took a bit of your popsicle.

"I won." Kuroko suddenly said you all turned, and look at his popsicle stick the words 'winner' writen at the top, he turned to you, and handed you the stick.

"You can have it." He said, and you took it, then turned to Murasakibara.

"Atsushi, do you want to go with me, and get free snack?" You asked, and purple gaint turned to you, then nodded.

"Yeah, I'll even share it with you (name)chin since your so nice." He told you, and you both walk inside, then came with two plastic bags on each arm you guys started to walk home.

"(name)-san, can I walk you home? It's late, and it is very dangerous for a girl to be walking home alone at this hour." He said, and you nodded you guys wave goodbye to the others, then started your walk home.

"(name)-san, would you like to see practice tomorrow?" He asked, and you turn to him, then shook your head.

"I'm sorry, I can't Kuroko Akashi doesn't really like it when I hang out with someone other than him." You told the bluenette, Kuroko frown at this, and decided to ask the question he had always wanted to ask.

"(name)-san, are you dating Akashi?" He asked, and you gave out a surprise look then shook your head, Kuroko then frown at this why would Akashi be possive? And, you won't a thing to be owned you are your own person.

"No, it's not like that, but you could say that his a bit possive with things." You told him, and you both stop in front of an apartment.

"Can I walk you to school tomorrow?" He asked, and you smiled, this time a real one, then you nodded.

"Yeah, sure, I'll see you tomorrow Kuroko." You said, and Kuroko watch you walk up the stairs of your apartment, then open the door, and walk inside a smile made it's way to his lips.