Chapter 1 ; Los Vegas

It was December 19 , I was happily sleeping in my king size bed with my amazing German shepherd dog name max was sleeping right next to me.
Until I heard a loud knock on my door and someone yelling
"WAKEY WAKEY LAZY ASS TIME TO GO ON A CRAZY ADVENTURE TO LOS VEGAS" yelled a hyper male with a Swedish accent.
I quickly cover myself with all my blanket and  put my  pillow over my head hoping my friend Einstein Jones will leave me alone. When I didn't heard knocking, I calmly feel back asleep, and I hope that idiot I called a friend don't come back for me. That when I heard the door opened up
[ Bloody hell ] I though and when I moved the pillow off my head. My crazy friend was grinning like a maniac. He held out my extra keys that supposed to be hidden.
" Dear older brother and friend  time to get your lazy ass up and get ready for our Los Vegas vacation ", said Einstein happily grinning and quickly started packing my clothes. I groaned and said " Why me , can't you just leave me alone and let me sleep on my vacation ".
" Hell no , you have to come and experience the time of your youthful life as a young man. You know people don't stay youthful for a very long time ", said Einstein and he quickly grab max by his collar and drag my dog out my apartment.
" HEY ! Where the fuck are you going with max ", I yelled out and I quickly got change into my regular clothes.
My Friend came back with a grin on his face and quickly said " I left your dog with your nice Neighbor next door , she said she will happy to watch your dog and I almost forgot ". He held out a piece of paper with her number.
I roll my eyes at my best friend playboy power and I quickly started walking back to my bedroom to sleep again. " oh no you don't my lazy friend ", said Einstein and he quickly grab my collar of my shirt and drag me out the door with all my stuff. I was so amazed that my friend can drag me out my own wonderful home.
He quickly throw me inside his car and through my stuff in the backseat. Einstein sat down , he quickly started his car , and drove all the way to airport.
After a couple of hours in the car , I started to get very bored and tired , and Einstein happily talk and talk and talk every damn hour. I though that I'm going to die in his car if my friend don't shut up for awhile. When we got to the airport , My Friend drag me out of his car by force and let 2 of our other friends that waiter for us for awhile. They got our stuff out and started laughing at me being so lazy and stubborn. Oh hell me I'm going to killed them when I get my claws on them. I started thinking a way to escaped from this vacation . But I was already to late for a plan and when all of us got in the plan.
I quickly sat down away from them and fell asleep for a very long time. My Friend woke me up for food and rules about what to do and what not to do in Vegas. I raised a brow at them and wonder what the hell have I got myself into.
It was 10:30 pm , I couldn't sleep at all because the seat are uncomfortable at all . I hate sleeping in airplanes. I decided to look out the window and look at the moon for a very long time. I started fell sleepy and I quickly closed my eyes. When I woke at 6AM , Everybody was talkinh loudly and when the airplane . I was happy to get off the airplane , I quickly drag my stuff and started walking toward the exit. My friends started following and drag me away from my happy freedom. They laughed at me from acting like a child . I mumbled " Bastards ".
That when my vacation began in Los Vegas with my crazy friends.

~ Hey everybody hope you enjoyed my story and thanks a lot if you like
Hope you vote or comment on my first story
BYE BYE ~