I teleported to wangshu inn where I knew I could get some medical supplies.

I landed and made my way to verr goldet. I realized the more I was around (y/n) the more I've been confident to go to others.

"Can I get some medical items? I cut my shoulder." I said calmly as I looked down at the cut.

"Of course, here." She said kindly with a smile and pulled a small first aid kit out from behind the front desk.

I opened the small box and took out a gauze pad and some tape. I gently laid the gauze on the cut and taped it down, hopefully it doesn't become bothersome.

"So, hows (y/n)?, last time she was hurting pretty bad" she commented as she threw away the trash from the gauze. 

It hit me.

I hadn't gone to see (y/n) to giver her the medicine.

My eyes widened and I immediately teleported away.

"How could I be so stupid!" I yelled at myself in anger, how could I forget?

I arrived at her small home and immediately burst through the door

"(Y/n)?" I called nervously as I looked around.

No response. Panic started to set in as I quickly ran to the Hallway.

I stopped in my tracks and saw her on in the door way with bright marks glowing on her skin. Two horns twisted out of the sides of her head, a long tail laid on the ground limp.

I ran to her and tried to shake her awake. She was limp and unresponsive.

I was scared...this is my fault.

My breathing was shallow and scarce.

I set her in the bed and I raced off to get her medicine.

I stumbled around the hallway corner and to the counter when I set the medicine. I hurriedly opened the container and took out the two pills she took.

I ran back to her room and tried to wake her up to take the medicine.

She still wouldn't budge.

I'll have to do what zhongli did. My hand nervously went up to her lips. I put my thumb on her bottom lip and opened her mouth. I dropped the pills on her tongue and grabbed her glass of water that was next to her bed. I brought the edge of the glads cup to her mouth and tipped it.

I made sure she swallowed. And set her head down on the pillow.

I slowly backed away and fell onto my bottom and covered my face.

I was scared... I hadn't felt this way in so long...

How...why... did I forget to come and check on her.

I felt so angry at myself, so upset, so ...frustrated.

I heard her mumble something, I shot up and went to the the side of her.  She gently moved her head to the side

Thank Rex lapis she was moving.

She whimpered and her brows furrowed together.

I sighed heavily, my eyes ran over her body.

Red was soaked in part of her sleeve.

I quickly stood up and grabbed her arm.

I slid her sleeve up and saw dried blood on her arm.

I growled and looked back at the floor where she laid. A small patch of dried blood sat on the floor. I looked back at her. I set her arm down and went to the kitchen in search for any kind of medical items. 

After opening every cabinet I found nothing.

I looked around for any place that I missed.

I walked in defeat back to her but the door across from her bedroom caught my attention.

The door was open. I had only been in there once when she cooked for me.

I looked inside, the boxes still sat where they were last sitting.

I opened the door more and walked in, I looked around the room and saw a painting.

It was her sitting on zhonglis knee they both looked young and dressed in ancient looking clothes I looked closer and I saw that she was wearing the green hair pin. I looked back at the box that contained the hair pin.

I remember that zhongli said that  they were like brother and sister.

I continued looking and saw a brown case, I took it down off of the Shelf and opened it.

Gauze, ointments and bandages sat neatly in the case.

I took the box with me and headed back to her side.

I set the opened case down by her and padded to the kitchen and grabbed a rag. She didn't have any water handy that I could soak the rag in. I teleported to the small river that was beside her house and dipped the rag down in it.

I rang the rag out and teleported back Inside.

I gently grabbed her arm and rubbed the wet rag along her arm.

I could see the cut down her arm it ran from the bottom of her wrist to the middle of her fore arm.

I took the ointment and rubbed it down her arm then took the gauze out and laid it across the cut I taped the material down and took the bandages and wrapped it around her arm firmly but not to tight that it would stop blood flow.

I set her arm down and picked up the rag and went to the blood patch on the floor. I rubbed away at it, finally I got it all up, I took the dirty rag and set it in the wash board barrel.

I stopped and took deep breaths after what happened to regain my composure. After I calmed down my mind traveled back to the closet.

I couldn't help but be curious. I went back into the room with all of the boxes. I noticed there there were a few boxes in the back that I didn't look at.

I saw a thin white box behind large boxes and wooden totes.

I grabbed it and ran my hands over the box and gently opened it

I blushed at what was inside.