"Nu uh is this house haunted or some shit?" Nana said not liking the way that door just opened. Soon someone came in doing backflips,  front flips and shit.

"The fuck is this? The olympics?" Akuri said. The boy was kinda tall, fine as fuck but he came in a weird way.

"Im Mark Lee but my friends call me Markus lets go see the stars together" He said biting his lip.

"Aw hell nah. Fuck is he on" Akuri did the stank lip and shook her head.

"Purr he a poet or whatever"

"He lowkey cute though" Yangyang said looking mark up and down.

"Enough" Akuri and Nana said in sync. Yangyang rolled their eyes and still staring at Markus.  Nana hit yang in the head. 

"Staring at people is rude" Yang stuck their middle finger up at nana who rolled their eyes back at them.

"And who may you fine people be?" Mark asked in a country accent.

"First off don't do that accent its not it and I'm Akuri, thats Kai, Tyler, Nana and Yang" Akuri said introducing them all.

Mark did a little curtsy and did a different accent "nice to meet you a-" he was cut off by a flying bag hitting him in the head.

"My bad are you okay?" A voice said as a girl entered the dorm bending down to check if Markus is okay. Markus put a thumbs up and the girl. The girl walked over mark stomping on his back which made him groan in pain. The girl had orange locs with a cig in her hand.

"Damn shes fine as fuck" Nana mumbled under their breath staring at the new girl.

"And you told me staring was rude" Yang scoffed and Nana got up to greet the girl.

"Hey you're fine I'm Nana we should go out some time lolz" Nana said, she looked them up and down and smiled sweetly.

"Hi Nana I'm Gia but ill like to decline that offer" gia walked away leaving nana shocked. Everyone started busting into laughter.

"Damn strawberry jam just got rejected"  yang said laughing their ass off. Nana got pillow and threw it at yang's face leading to them falling off the couch which caused everyone to laugh even harder.

"Damn you good?" Markus asked helping Yang who blushed hard.

"Dude you're blushing" Nana whispered into Yang's ear, Yang gabbed Nana in the ribs and went back to staring at Markus. The group started to get to know each other before the door flew open again.

"There's more?" Kai asked not liking how the door is flying open every ten minutes.

"Theres suppose to be at least nine of us so yeah" Tyler responded with a shrugged. They were eager to see the new person. The new person walked in he was tall, buff as fuck kinda cute and lowkey looked sweet.

He dropped his bags and gave them all a smile "I'm Skylar nice to meet you all" he said in a deep voice.

"Damn his voice deep thats kinda hot" Akuri murmured which made Gia laugh at her.

"You're done" Nana said pointing at Akuri and shaking their head.

"Nice to meet you Skylar Im Gia" Gia said smiling at Skylar and nodded. They went around saying names again. Akuri kept making weird noises every time Skylar spoke because of how hot they sounded. Which Skylar didn't mind since they started flirting with Akuri.

"That is so nasty" Kai said gagging at the two. Soon there was a knock at the door. Tyler groan flopping on the floor.

"There's another one? I thought Skylar was the last one" Tyler said rolling over on their stomach.

"Sadly not there's one more after him" Gia said. "IT'S OPEN" the girl yelled. The door slowly opened showing a tall man with a bag and suitcase. It has the whole world stopped when the man entered the dorms. He was tall, fine as fuck, cute, sexy, giving husband material.

"I know staring is bad damn he's fine like deadass" Nana said looking the man up and down. Everyone agreed to that. The man bowed and stood there awkwardly.

"I'm Johnny Suh and I hope we can all get along" he smiled at them.

"I hope we can get along in my bed" Tyler whispered smirking. Akuri side eye them and moved away before looking back at Johnny.

"Huh?" Johnny asked.

"Nothing fine sir" Tyler gave Johnny a smile and Johnny just nodded slowly.

"Nice to meet you Johnny, I'm Kai, that's Tyler, Skylar, Nana, Yangyang, Akuri and Gia. We're all roommates or whatever" Kai said sipping their caprisun. Which was like the twentieth they had today.

"Great, I hope I wasn't the last one to arrive" Johnny said rubbing the back of his neck.

"No there's someone else coming but I guess they are running late" Johnny nodded at the answer and put his things where everyone else stuff was.

"So we're all spending the year together?" He asked them and they all nodded.

"Yeah I guess this finna be fun as hell" Kai said smirking while thinking of pranks they can pull on them.

"It's getting late should we sleep or something?" Markus said looking at the time. It was 9:30pm and the sun went down not too long ago, more of when Johnny arrived.

Akuri shrugged. "I think we should wait until the last person gets here. I mean it'll only be right" everyone agreed with her.

So they all waited, for like an whole two hours. Mostly everyone started falling asleep again until the door slammed open and a fine figure walked in.

"Holy hell he is fine as hell..." Nana lost of words.

"Aye you're drooling" Akuri whispered in Nana's ear. The rest of them snickered at them causing Nana to glare.

"I'm Jaden nice to meet you all" Jaden said giving them a smile.

"NICE TO MEET YOU TOO FINE SIR" Nana yelled loudly.

"NOW NANA" Akuri said and Nana shrugged knowing what they said was facts.

"You're done" Gia and Markus said shaking their heads. Jaden laughed a bit and winked at Nana.

"Oh my gosh I might faint" Nana threw a hand on their forehead falling backwards onto Yang's lap making them all laugh.

They all then got to know each other a bit more and maybe planned on going somewhere tomorrow together to hang out for the first time and maybe for a full on day since school doesn't start for another few days.