He sighed pulling me closer into him putting his arm around me "slim is on his way to get us it's not safe to be walking when these guys have been following us four blocks now"

Slim arrived I got in the backseat while rook got in the passenger seat. "Where we heading?" Rook spoke up "back to the house" I glared at him "nah pull over" slim glanced at me while driving "what are you crazy?"

"I said let me out or I'm jumping out of this car" rook looked at me "you won't." "Oh really? Let me out" "slim keep driving" that mother fucker is really testing me right now.

I opened the car door jumping out I got a few bruises but wouldn't Be the first time jumping out of a moving car.

I looked up to see they stopped the car but I ran off before they could see me.

I ended up walking to Cooper's house, his dad has been out of town so everything should be good. I walked into the house walking up the stairs "coop you home?"

I walked into his bedroom to see him making out with some girl "ah shit my bad"

He glanced up at me the girl glaring at me he made her leave. He laid down on the bed patting the empty space next to him.

I cuddled into him he ran his fingers softly through my hair. "Rough night nes?" "You could say that"

"You still mad?" "Yeah" "then why are you here?" "Nowhere to go I'm tired so please shut up" he laughed kissing my cheek "night nes"

I woke up to yelling
I walked downstairs to see kels and Cooper yelling at each other along with rook and slim.

I rubbed my eyes from the bright light making my appearance known "what's going on?" Cooper spoke up "this stupid bitch broke into my house!"

Slim aimed a gun at him "oh shut up!" Kels punched Cooper I glared at him he rolled his eyes.

Me rook slim and kels were now all in the car coop ended up kicking us out. We were heading towards their house which I didn't want to go to.

Kels spoke up "so I heard you jumped out of the car last night while slim was still driving." Slim laughed I rolled my eyes "so what?"

He sighed "ever jumped out of a moving car before?" "Yeah" they all glanced at me "really?" "Yeah I have"

Slim spoke up "you know G is worried about you right?" "How do you know?" "Nessa you haven't been home in three days he has no idea where you are"

I ran my hand through my hair while leaning my head on the window "okay well his daughter is in a car against her will with three guys she hasn't known that long all of them being his friends. You could tell him that?"

I realized we are close the football field "I don't have to be at y'all's house do I?" "No why?" "Drop me off at the football field" they all shared a look. Slim sighed "why?" "Just do it"

They dropped me off across the street from the field so I could walk over there. Just as I suspected noah Maggie and Rory were all here.

They all looked up at me Noah whistling "look who has been off the grid for three days straight" I laughed sitting next to him "yeah yeah I know"

Maggie handed me a beer "what happened to you?" "Just been dealing with some shit" Rory sighed "you made us worry when you just left with that guy randomly"

It was now midnight I wasn't drunk but I did have quite a few drinks. That same black car showed up I rolled my eyes not even Caring I took a hit of my vape not acknowledging the black car.

Kels got out of the driver's seat glancing at all of us. Noah shoved my shoulder "who the fuck is that?" "Coops friends" Cooper who I didn't even know that was meeting us here walked past the car stepping in his tracks realizing they weren't here for me they were here for Cooper.

Noah got up walking over there to see what the problem was rook shoved him punching him my protective side kicked in automatically getting up already right next to Noah rook tried to punch him again but I shoved him.

Kels was beating the shit out of Cooper but he was putting up a fight.

Slim walked up to me "don't get in this fight go sit down" Noah punched rook causing him to fight back. I looked at slim who was shaking his head not to get involved.

He grabbed arm well tried to but I ended up punching rook in the face. He looked back up at me with a bloody nose. We kept eye contact for a long time I did get close to rook but I wasn't going to let him beat my friend up.

Slim grabbed my arm backing me up away from rook. I looked over to see kels threw Cooper who looked like he wasn't breathing Maggie and Rory got up running towards Cooper trying to wake him up.

I froze looking at Cooper while kels was trying to get my attention slim looked at me "Nessa get in the car" I shoved him out of my way running towards Cooper who was surrounded by Noah Maggie and Rory. Rory is two years old then us she got a job at the hospital so she knows alot about this stuff.

She searched for his pulse when she looked up at me "what?" "He's not breathing" I scoffed tears threatening to spill "your joking?" I tried doing CPR on Cooper but nothing was working "wake up!" "Cooper wake up!" Someone pulled me off of him it was slim.

"Hey shh" I couldn't breathe I started crying harder. Maggie glanced at Kels pointing her finger at him "you killed him!" She started shoving him he wouldn't budge Rory was holding her back.

Noah punched kels "you fucking killed him!" "I didn't mean too!" "Bullshit!"

The ambulance was now here they were taking Cooper's body I was leaning against the black not speaking.

My eyes burned from crying so much my hoodie sleeves were covered in snot.

Rook was getting his nose looked at I guess it was fine. Kels was sitting next to ambulance looking at me we kept glancing at each other he looked guilty but I didn't care he killed my best friend my buddy.

Noah walked up to me "want me to take you home?" I heard a voice sounded like my dad me and Noah looked behind the car.

To see my dad running up to us I didn't even care that I was mad at him I practically jumped into his arms crying completely losing it.

"Hey sh sh it's okay let it out" "I heard what happened I'm so sorry"

My dad ended up taking me and Noah home he dropped Noah off first. Rory and Maggie ended up going home. We arrived at the house.

My dad sat me down in my bedroom on the mattress he got my favorite blanket putting it over me.

"Get some sleep you look exhausted" I didn't say anything he kissed my forehead "night Nessa I love you" he left my room shutting the door but I didn't lay down I leaned against my headboard finding a spot on the wall to focus on.

Kels pov
"You okay?" Slim looked over at me in the driver's seat. I just looked out the window not speaking. "She hates me.." "she knows you didn't mean too." I glanced at him "does she?" "What are you talking about?"

"I don't think she knows I did it on accident the look on her face was hatred towards me she hates me! I don't blame her tho cause I just killed her best friend!"

I started to have a mental breakdown right in the passenger seat rook tried talking to me but I just zoned out.

God why am I shut a fuck up.

2057 words enjoy