"Wha-" "Alright hyung, All I want you to do is to relax okay?" Jisung calmly said "I can't come with you inside there" The taller pointed at a huge brown door with a golden sign in the middle "ceo's office." Renjun mumbled.

"I'll be waiting for you here hyung." Jisung smiled softly at the short boy. "Can you atleast take me there?" Renjun's voice was shaking due to nervousness. "Of course, My cousin is not that scary at all, he might look like he could kill but I swear, he's a sweetheart. I don't know about his fiancé tho." Jisung explained.

"Good luck hyung, hwaiting!" the younger cheered doing a mini 'you can do it' dance infront of Renjun. "Yes, I can do this, breathe in breathe out." Not aware of Jisung leaving him behind.

Renjun stared at the door for a few moments before knocking three times. "Just Relax-" "Come In!" Renjun widened his eyes turning around to a 'supposed to be behind him, Jisung.' "That rat." Renjun quietly mumbled in mandarin, opening the huge door slowly.

Going in quietly, not forgetting to close the door, Renjun greeted the two men infront of him, one was drinking a cup of coffee while reading his newspaper, and the other one was leaning his back against the swivel chair he's sitting on.

The chinese stood at the middle of the office not knowing what to do. "Are you Jisungie's friend?" The pinkette spoke, putting the cup of coffee away, glancing at Renjun from head to toe.

"Y-yes sir I'm him." Renjun replied bowing sightly. "Please take a seat Renjun." The man at the swivel chair said showing his smile at the small boy. Renjun nodded taking a seat beside the CEO's table.

"I'm Lee Jeno, the CEO of Lee Enterprises" The man, Jeno introduced himself, glancing at Jaemin to signal him to do the same thing too. The pinkette nodded walking up to the small boy extending his hand. "Hello I'm Na Jaemin, Co-CEO and Jeno's fiancé!"

Renjun was surprised by the boy's enthusiastic tune but shook hands with him anyways. "Shall we start this interview?" Jaemin asked clasping his hands together, almost sounding like a teacher.

"We shall." Jeno replied showing his eye smile to the both of them, "Awesome!" The pinkette excitedly replied back and sat down beside Jeno.

"So, tell us about yourself."

🎗

"How was it hyung?" Jisung asked with his eyes sparkling. "It was... okay actually, They're scary looking but they are comfortable to be around with." Renjun replied, walking out of the building with Jisung beside him.

"When will the interview results come out?" The younger asked "I don't know, probably after a few days I guess." Renjun replied with a shrug.

"I still have to visit Chenle. Do you want to come with me?" "Of course, I do!"

🎗

"That Renjun guy though, he's suitable for this job." Jeno said flipping through a lot of papers then stapling them. "He is." Jaemin replied nodding his head, watching his fiancé doing work.

"I feel like I can hire Renjun immediately, without checking his files. His answers on earlier's interview was unbelievable."

Will Renjun be able to get the job? Or will there be someone who can surpass the boy's skills.

—————————🎗—————————

- Our Story -