i heard 2 footsteps infront of me and i quckily ducked. "who the fuck in my motha fuckin house" i heard zaylon i walked slowly behind zaylon and put my gun to the back of his head.

"where the fuck is lila nigga"i said as i was abt to pull the trigger. I was so fed up, i just wanna make sure she ok.

"Youn needa know, just know she safe with me her lani dont need you." He said while he laughed.

I was about to shoot him but then i felt 2 guns against my head "yeen gon do shit nigga" red said

" lets go" zaylon said while he walked with me to the basement. Then they pistol wipped me and everything went black.

____________________________________________________________________

𝙻𝚒𝚕𝚊 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚜 |19
📍𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎 , 𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊
September 14th | 6:30

𝙻𝚒𝚕𝚊 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚜 |19📍𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎 , 𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊September 14th | 6:30

____________________________________________________________________

I was laying on the ground crying inna ball. I do even know what day it is or month. It feels like ive been here forever. I just wanna be free i wanna get out of this place. Zay really did some things to me and it hurts , he raped me and abused me. He forces me to kiss him and do things to him.... i refuss but i end up having no choice to do it.

Zay nutted in me mutiple times. I threw up and thats when i knew i was pregnant with his chile. I didnt wanna tell him i kept on stressing and shit, all that stress hurt the baby.....sadly i had a miscarriage.

I cried. My child is gone.

Maybe it was for the good....
____________________________________________________________________

OMI:

Zaylon dragged kentrells unconscious body into the basement. He threw him next to lila. Lila burst into tears she thought that zaylon killed kentrell.

"WHAT DID YOU DO WHAT DID YOU DO" she screamed at him while crying harder. He then smacked her across the face then choked her.

"Who you shoutin at...hm" he said with the most evil grin. The woman was to stunned to speak. She then say kentrell moving around she tried to scream his name bur zaylon choked her more.

Kentrell got and punched zaylon in the face. Zaylon then dropped lila on the ground while she landed on her arm.

"IMA FUCKING KILL YO ASS" kentrell said as he started getting angrier. Everyone knows not to fucking play with kentrell he will kill you without holdin back.

Kentrell then started throwing punches at zaylons face, zaylon kept kicking him in the leg, he the fell on the ground and his gun fell out landing right beside lila.

Kentrell was bout to grab it but zaylon stepped on his hand. This made lila scared and mad she then picked up the gun but they were moving to much. Then zaylon fell on the ground and that was her chance.

BANG BANG

she let out 2 shots without hesitation she shot him pn the side of his stomach and on the side of his left leg. He tired getting up but he fell he was in to much pain and lila didnt give 1 or 2 or 3 fucks.

She then went to kentrell and hugged him as they both cried hugging each other.

"You dead" zaylon said while he chuckled as his eyes slowly closed then he let out his last breath.

Lila helped kentrell up the staris and called out for kd and ben they both came running in and hugged her "i thought u was gone" kd said while wipping his fake tears.

"shut up and take us to the hospital" lila said

Lila was happy and sad at the same time she waa sad that trell was hurt and he kept blacking out and she was hapoy that he ca e for her.

She loved him so much now she loves him more

She never thought nobody would come find her but lucky for her

Kentrell did.

---------------------

HEYYYY HEYYYY HOW YALL DOINNN🤓

HOW YALL LIKE THE BOOK SO FARR??

IKKK I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING AT AALL BUT THIS IS FOR YALLLLLL💕

I LUV YALLL

-Glockianna