Like the first snow

Today was the first day of filming for Mr Queen's side story "Mr Queen: The Secret". For the scene, both Jung Hyun and Hae Sun's characters meet for the first time but they find each other familiar, as though they had known each other before. However, that scene involved them having to stare at each other for awhile, which caused Jung Hyun to blush a little while filming the scene. At the same time, it was snowing so it was a romantic scene. After the director ended the scene, Jung Hyun and Hae Sun couldn't stop smiling.
Hae Sun's p.o.v.
He's so handsome and his eyes shine like diamonds. I couldn't help but blush a little after our director said "cut!" , and I noticed that Jung Hyun was blushing too.
I smiled while checking the camera on how the scene turned out, and it was perfect so we didn't have to do it again. When I turned to look at Jung Hyun, I noticed that he too, was smiling.

After that, the staff offered to help them take a photo together, and to make things less awkward, they invited Seo Eun to join them(which is not shown in the edited pic above). Then, they parted ways.
Jung Hyun's p.o.v.
I still felt a little embarrassed and blushed when I thought of today's scene. Today Hae Sun Noona was really cute and pretty at the same time. Aigoo, why can't I stop blushing. I'm still gonna see her for filming, so I should probably work on not blushing during these scenes, but how?
Although unsure of how to do so, he was still excited for a new day of filming with Hae Sun, and wondered whether she too was thinking the same time, and indeed so was Hae Sun, anticipating their next scenes.🥰

~This is part 2 for now! Hope u like it!😁
Pls wait while I think of what to write for part 3 thx!!☺️😉~