Chapter 74 Moments of Fear

Start from the beginning

Zanark: "I brought my friends with me this time. Zanark Domain."

Tenma: "Zanark Domain?"

Zanark: "Let's play soccer together. You're not getting away this time."

Sphere Device: "Field Make Mode."

Taiyou: "They can even do this?"

3rd POV

As the field was made, the teams began preparing for the match. 

Tenma: "Taiyou, the other team looks tougher than what we've ever fought against."

Taiyou: "Yeah, they do look strong. But we're not bad either." 

Fei: "Be careful. There's no telling what they'll do to us." 

Tenma and Taiyou: "Yeah." 

Taiyou's eyes raised as he remembered something and he turned around. There he saw as Kirara stared solemnly at the field. He smiled as he walked up to her. 

Taiyou: "Kirara." 

Kirara: ? "Tai-kun."

Kirara smiled as she saw Taiyou.

Kirara: "Sorry... I don't think it's a good idea for me to play right now when we went through that dark area." 

Taiyou shook his head.

Taiyou: "Don't worry, I understand. Instead I'll play enough for the both of us."

Taiyou smiled brightly at Kirara. Kirara looked surprised at him but soon giggled.

Kirara: "Mm! Thank you, Tai-kun. I'll be watching!"

The two smiled back at each other. However as the match started... Zanark began strangely counting. Then when he got to 10... He suddenly rushed forward and tackled Shindou to the ground.

Kirara: "Ah...! Shindou!" 

Zanark: "Consider this a greeting. You all got to touch the ball. Be grateful!"

Kirara bit her lip.

Kirara: "They were looking down on them..."

Zanark: "Oh right, there's still one of you left. Soccer should be enjoyed by everyone!"

Kirara: "Ah...!"

Kirara stood up from the bench in worry.

Zanark: "Disaster Break!"

Shinsuke: "Planet Guardian God Titanius! Armed! Urgh!"

Liu Bei: "Shinsuke!"

Before Shinsuke could finish his Avatar Armed, the shot scored.

Kirara: What is this...

Kirara grasped her chest tightly.

Kirara: This feeling... this power...

Ciel: ? "... Shirogane-san?"

Yashima: The match resumes!

Shindou: "Move up!"

Tenma: "Taiyou!"

Taiyou ran forward to get into place where Tenma hit the ball but...

Taiyou: !

Yashima: Oh?! Did Amemiya move a step too slow? The ball goes to the sideline!

Kirara: "Taiyou..."

Kirara got up from the bench and went near the sideline, looking worriedly. Kongming noticed her close by and looked back and forth between her and Taiyou.