"Fuck" Ashley said, as she caught a glimpse of her friend in the feed. "We got LoS."

"Fuck" the boys said together.

"We're gonna need back-up" Ashley said as Roy raised an eye row.

"For someone who put wheelies on her boots just to piss off Batman you're scared of a couple of Shadow members?" Roy asked.

"No, but I'm scared of how Jade'll react when we bust in there" Ashley said, looking at the screen disappointedly. Ashley let out a deep breath and pulled Roy and Wally out of sight. "Bring in Dinah and Oliver, it's all we need" Ashley told him.

"We've handled worse" Roy said pointedly.

"Let's recount the last few times people have argued with me in the field" Ashley hissed. "Hank argued about taking down gun suppliers, we go in and he gets shot. Next, a recent addition to my life decided to argue with me on turning around and she wound up tied to a hospital bed while I tried to reason with a madman while she demoned out on me which resulted in me gaining yet another teenager, then a couple of cult members argued with me and their heads apparently imploded while Dick and I went to track the leader in fucking Chicago of all places" Ashley began while Roy and Wally looked at her concerned. "Oh and then Dick decided not to listen and told one of the teens that her mom was alive apparently she ran away to try to save her and almost got me killed in the damn process and I had to live through fears that only my damn fears would conjure up, I wound up here. I know what I'm doing and I know when we need more than us three" Ashley told him.

"What the hell?" The two asked her.

"It's a long-ass story, I'm calling them" Ashley said while Roy pinched his temples.

"Superman, Wonder Woman, and Zatanna are all supposed to show up tonight" Roy said with a sigh.

"Perfect, we got brawlers and a magician" Ashley said as she sent the text off to Dinah, praying to a God she didn't believe in that Dinah would check her phone. Within a moment, Ashley's holo screen on her gauntlet pinged and she saw that Dinah had responded. "Huh, that was the quickest she's ever answered" Ashley said, surprise covering her features. Roy let out a sigh and the trio sat and waited for the ever beloved Green Arrow and Black Canary to show up.

"You know, I could've been watching Jersey Shore" Roy said and poked Ashley, while he and Wally watched Ashley study guard rotations and examine entrances.

"Never touch me" Ashley said, yanking her arm away from the man and glaring.

"This is no fun" Wally complained, laying back on the roof.

"If you keep moving, you're going to alert them with as loud as you are" Ashley said, uninterested.

"If you keep doing that, you're going to end up like your father" Oliver said as he appeared by them, flanked by Dinah and Zatanna. Clark and Diana were hovering in front of them when Ashley looked up.

"Doing what? Preparing myself for that?" Ashley said as a truck drove into view and inside the warehouse in question.

"Dammit" Roy said as he looked at her.

"This is why you listen to me" Ashley said, flicking Roy in the head. "Since everyone is here, I'll give a quick rundown. Luthor and the Shadows are doing god knows what out of there, but whatever it is I can guarantee is not good. Rotations happen every fifteen minutes from what I've gathered from security feed. No back entrances and no blueprints for underground tunnels. One way in and one way out unless we cut our way in from the roof. Since that is all lead- lined steel panels though, it would be a loud process. No doubt they would use it for an extra form of security for that reason alone" Ashley explained. "I wouldn't be surprised if they have kryptonite bullets in there since Luthor's involved-" Ashley gauntlet pinged with her face scan. "-And Luthor is confirmed inside. Something has to be happening and it has to be tonight" Ashley said with a shake of her hand.