"You left a drawing beforehand, I had them start making it before you left" Dinah said sheepishly.

"You didn't spend extra did you?" Ashley her aunt.

"No, of course not" Dinah said, almost too quickly. Ashley's eyes narrowed and Dinah said "We didn't spend extra... but Hawkman owed me after a bet and he had his people make you an Nth metal belt. Which reminds me, you and I need to talk before everyone arrives tomorrow."

"Oh no" Ashley said. "Is it a smart idea to give a bat a belt that makes her fly?" Ashley asked her aunt.

"Probably not, but you're nothing like Bruce. I trust you'll take responsibility for your actions" Dinah told the girl.

"What if I get reincarnated? I ain't out here trying to live nine lives when I've already lived enough for a lifetime" Ashley said, particularly joking and partially jaded. "Besides, I told Roy I'd help him with a case. Would it be smart to use something when I don't know everything about it?" Ashley asked skeptically.

"Think about it?" Dinah asked Ashley.

"Fine" Ashley agreed. This wasn't the hill to die on, she decided. "Now if you don't mind, I'm gonna go get ginger arrow and I'm gonna go beat the snot out of somebody" Ashley said and got up off the couch. She needed some anger management at the moment.

♠️♠️♠️

Ashley and Roy stood on the roof of Queen Enterprises as they finished going over their plan one last time. "Malcolm is the main target, but I wanna know what exactly he's been doing that's been warranting Luthor's attention" Roy said.

"The fact that Luthor's dealing with the Shadows can't be good" Ashley said with a shake of her head. Her new mask was comfortable on her face but still, she felt like she was too obvious in who she was. "I really have to have Zee make a glamour pendant" Ashley complained as she fidgeted again.

Roy laughed at the brunette and slung his arm over his shoulder. "All we need is Wally and Jade and we'd be functioning like we used too" Roy mused as they looked over the skyline.

"Have you heard from Jade?" Ashley asked worriedly. "I haven't heard from her in eight months" Ashley added in. It was unusual for the two to lose communication for so long, especially since they were friends from before Jade had run away from her home in Gotham.

"You know how Jade is" Roy said disappointedly. "She made her choices, we made ours."

"Doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things. She was more family to me than my own father is" Ashley said with a sigh. "Enough of this depressing shit, let's go kick some ass" Ashley said and dived off the building after firing her grappling hook in the direction of the industrial sector. She heard Roy's grunt and laughed as they ran over rooftops and jumped alleyways.

"KF joining?" Ashley asked Roy as they approached their destination.

"We'll know in a minute" Roy said, looking down at Ashley as her longer hair blew lightly with the breeze. With a light 'hmm' Ashley took in her surroundings and opened up the holo computer from her armguard. She hacked the security feed and while she was sorting through the feeds to establish a rotation, a strong breeze and a disgustingly wet kiss to her forehead caused her face to scrunch in disgust and take a step back before slapping the culprit.

"Wallace" Ashley angrily whispered, wiping her head clean while she gagged.

"You're being weird about that, but not in the way I got you pregnant" He said with a shake of his as faux disappointment laced his features.

"You just slobbered all over my face, you realize that right?" Ashley asked him, disgusted.

"Love you too, baby bird" Wally said, cracking his knuckles. "What's the recon?" Wally asked as he looked down at the building.