𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀

Start from the beginning

"I really am sorry." Von apologized, trying to hug Kentrell. "I shouldn't have let her talk to you like that and I'm sorry."

"Get away from me." Kentrell tried to push Von away from him, but Von grabbed him anyway, hugging him tightly.

"It's gone take me a lil' while to warm up to you, cause we was opps before all of this." Von spoke into Kentrell's neck, causing him to shiver. "I'm sorry, just please stay."

Kentrell stayed quiet for a long minute, before sighing. "I guess I'll stay, but I'm not sleeping in the same room as you."

"That's okay with me." Von smiled, releasing Kentrell from his hold.

Kentrell grabbed his bag, following Von as he showed him where he would be sleeping. It was a room down the hall that was slightly smaller than Von's, but it still had it's own bathroom.

Von turned on the light. "Here you go." He walked out.

Kentrell sat on the bed, looking around. He grabbed his phone out of his bag, the first time he'd actually been on it in days.

Unlocking his phone, Kentrell furrowed his eyebrows as he saw a whole bunch of iMessages.

Kentrell tapped one sent by Ben.

𝙗𝙚𝙣

𝙖𝙮𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢

𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙩

𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨

Kentrell exited out of the messages, clicking on Instagram, seeing his notification bar flood with DMs.

The first post at the top of Kentrell's timeline was the ShadeRoom post of him and Von.  Kentrell's blood boiled as he saw the comments calling him all kinds of bitches and pussies.

"I wish people'll leave me the fuck alone."

Kentrell was about to go on a Instagram rant, but he had to check in with Von first.

"Aye, Von!" Kentrell called as he walked to his room.

"What?" Von asked, shirtless as he watched TV.

"Somebody was taking pictures of us the first time we went to Walmart together." Kentrell showed Von his phone.

"So?" Von shrugged his shoulders.

"It ain't the fact that they was taking pictures of us, 'cause we known and shit. But, these bitches in the comments calling me pussy."

Von sighed. "Go defend yo self I guess, but don't disrespect my name or nun."

"Okay." Kentrell smiled, kissing Von's cheek, before running back to his room and getting on Instagram live.

Kentrell watched angrily as the viewers rolled in.

"Y'all already know what the fuck I'm on." Kentrell mumbled. "Don't associate my fucking name with nobody else's!"