Untitled Part 1

A pig walked down the street and landed on a beat. A song started and a pig came along and then Kora Fey went to the king and queen to tell them what had happened and then what did the cow do , as we all know the cows personality as he was introduced in the very beginning the cow goes to the king and queen and said " Was you name? and wachta doin' here," the queen fainted because the cow spoke, the king picked it up but its chubby tummy and said,"

You'r my little cow,,"

I was waiting for her to do that for a long long long time now so I  could do what I wanted. The cow cow smiled at the king and said,

" Thank you ,"

and licked its face. The king walked outside to the front yard and plumped the cow down on the grass, the cow rollod over in its fattness and stuck his tiny chubby tongue out the side of its mouth and smiled.  the cow was only young like very small and chubby, very chubby but so cute. Later that day they went to chocolate land and the cow got covered in chocolate and he had to go on a diet because he was so fat but everyday secretly the king and chubby cow would always eat more food. When the queen finally awoke, chubby cow jumped on top of her and she was dead, poor Queen, the king and chubby cow lived happiliy ever after in a jelly castle filled with bacon , because if it weren't fr that pig they wouldn't be in the situation so they caught the pig and cooked it so they would always have it with them, but after a while they felt bad so they uncooked the pig and made him chubby so he would be the kings pet aswell as chubby cow, chubby cow saved the world because he killed the Queen and now the world was free to do what ever instead of being trapped under the Queens instrutions and now they could have fun because the Queen didn't know what fun was but know she was gone, anything was possible!!!

Three seconds later.....

A message from chubby cow,

I know this was a waste of your time so, 

The chubby end!!!!!!!!