🎗

"Jeno-ya, we have a meeting to go to." Jaemin squirmed at the older boy's lap. "We still have 30 minutes Nana." A blonde haired boy lowly said making the boy on his lap freeze.

Jeno continued to suck Jaemin's neck, his big hands exploring the younger's body, Making the pink haired shut his mouth tightly along with his eyes.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me" The two boys stopped the thing that they were doing by hearing a familiar name. Jeno groaned hiding his head on Jaemin's chest.

"Mark hyung" The CEO groaned, burrying his face more to the pink haired's chest. "Hello Mark hyung" Jaemin smiled at the other blonde boy who's at the door rolling his eyes.

Mark got inside Jeno's office, not forgetting to shut the door. He sat down at the office sofa before speaking up, "Jeno, your secretary quit the job, She told me instead because she was too scared to ask you if she can quit."

Jeno pursed his lips, making Jaemin stand up so he can too. "I'm honestly not even surprised anymore, Every secretary I hire eventually every one of them quits." The CEO let out a long sigh.

Jaemin, his fiancé, walked up to him and caressed his back, "Nono why don't you make me your secretary instead?" Jaemin asked making eye contact with Jeno.

"I already told you babe, a secretary's job is too stressful, And I don't want you stressing out." The blonde boy softly said, he didn't fail to notice Jaemin's little pout on his lips.

Jeno softly sighed and cupped the pink hair's chin and he lightly pecked the shorter boy's lips. "I'm still here you know?" Mark spoke, giving the couple a disgusted look.

The younger blonde rolled his eyes before facing Mark, putting his arm around Jaemin's waist. Mark also stood up walking up to them, "Do you want me to put up a banner again?" He asked.

Jeno was about to decline but Mark interrupted "Hey, you never know you'll find the right secretary." Mark smiled recalling on how he met Donghyuck.

"Mark hyung, you can set up a banner." Jaemin smiled looking up at Jeno and nodded softly "Alright, hang up a banner." Jeno said, slowly agreeing with Jaemin.

Mark smiled happily "Awesome!" The blonde boy cheered, giving the couple a thumbs up before going out of Jeno's office.

Jeno was stunned by his brother's behavior. "What the- he don't usually act like this, He even looks younger than me." Jaemin laughed at his fiancé's statement "Babe don't say such things!"

🎗

"Oh, fuck this, Just for Chenle and Renjun hyung." Jisung hesitated to ring a fancy doorbell but he eventually did it. He tapped his shoe, waiting for someone to open the huge gate.

The tall boy stood up straight by hearing the door screech, and there he is, his cousin, Na Jaemin. "Oh sungie? I missed you~" Jaemin whined hugging the tall boy who was smiling widely.

"What brings you here huh Jisungie?" the pink haired male asked. "Oh uh..." Jisung scratched his head before continuing "Are you maybe, hiring a Janitor for your company?" The boy asked.

Jaemin slightly tilted his head sidewards "No, not a Janitor, But Jeno's personal Secretary. Why?" The bunny-like boy asked "Can my friend maybe take the job? He really needs money for his bro- I mean his apartment expenses." Jisung nervously looked down to where his shoes are at.

"Sure!" Jisung was startled by a shout coming from his cousin "Ofcourse! Tell your friend to come to the company around 7am for interview." Jaemin clapped happily.

The tall boy was too stunned to speak. Jisung smiled happily snapping out of his trance, and hugged his cousin tightly "Thank you so much, Jaemin hyung!" The tall boy happily said "No problem, Anything for my little cousin" The older replied and hugged back.

Will Renjun be able to work for Lee Jeno, Na Jaemin and the Company? We'll see soon.

   —————————🎗—————————

- Our Story -