✨💜Chapter 30💜✨

Start from the beginning

Y/n:"Hello who is this?"

I said while focusing on the screen.

Hoseok:"Sunshine! My baby!"

Y/n:"Omo! Hobi oppa! How r u?! And at wht time will u all be here?! I miss u all aloooot!"

Hoseok:"Ahh sunshine we'll be there by 12 and I miss u too"

I heard other oppas shouting me too on the other line.

Y/n:"Ahh oppa come home soon I want to u all to meet someone!"

Hoseok:"Ah really but who?!"

Y/n:"Ahh oppa it's a secret now byee and come home safely! Love u"

I cut the call as Ik oppa is gonna ask me alot of que's. I giggled and started playing again.

Bambam didn't here anything as He was wearing headphones.So anyways let's just focus on game rn. It's gonna be alot of fun afterwards.

*time skip at 12*

(Bts's pov)

We all came out of the car with our luggages.Soon maids came and took our bags with them while we entered the mansion looking for princess.

We all were curious as she said that she wants us to meet someone.

But as soon as we entered the living room our eyes widened in shock and anger.

(y/n's pov)

It's gonna be 12 soon so I thought of going downstairs with bambam in the living room.

We both sat down and talked abt some random daily life gossips.
But soon I heard gasps behind us.

I turned around just to see oppas with wide anger filled eyes I gulped but immediately got up and hugged jk oppa.

Y/n:"Oppas finally!I missed u all soo much. Oh sit down u all must be tired! U all traveled in car for almost 5-6 hrs. Oh wait let me go and bring water for u all"

(Bambam's pov)

As soon as y/n was out of the sight gone to take water for her brothers.I looked at them just to see them glaring at me.I can feel holes developing on my head.

I smiled awkwardly while bowing to them and was gonna introduce myself but got cut off by y/n coming with tray filled with glasses of water.

(Y/n's pov)

I put the tray on the table and gave oppas their glasses.They took it while smiling at me. I smiled back.

Jimin:"Btw mochi the someone u wanted us to meet was this boy?"

Y/n:"A-ah yes oppa...He is my...

Boyfriend..."

(to be continued)