Chapter 1 - "Ura-mama"

It was a Sunday morning, and Ochaco Midoriya was sitting on her couch, watching her husband on the news. It made her feel guilty that she couldn't go "hero-ing" with him as she usually did, but she hadn't been feeling too well these past few days. She clicked the volume up three times.

"The day has once again been saved by the Number 1 Hero, Deku!" Ochaco grinned as the camera zoomed in on her husband's smiling face. The reporter kept speaking. "It's wonderful that our Number 1 still has so much commitment to little incidents like this robbery when he still has his hands full with his arch nemesis, the hero turned villian, whom on becoming a villian deferred back to his old hero name, 'King Explosion Murder'".

Ochaco bit the inside of her cheek. It was a shame that Katsuki Bakugo had turned to villainy. She remembered the days when she and Midoriya used to hang out and train with all the other UA Students, Bakugo included. Even though they were never friends, she felt like she knew him somewhat. Why would he do this?

She had kept in touch with just about everyone else in UA, except for people that she didn't want anything to do with (Mineta).

Mina Ashido came in. "Girl, why don't you lock your doors? You're living in the home of the Number 1 Hero. And aren't you like, 10 in the ranks? That's dangerous!"

Ochaco sighed. She knew what Mina was saying was true. But she barely had the energy to get up and use the bathroom. She suddenly started feeling nauseous. Quickly, she ran to the bathroom, kneeled in front of the toilet, and up came her breakfast.

Mina was immediately concerned. "How long has this been going on?"

"Since last week. I hate it." Ochaco sighed.

Mina stared at Ochaco with a face that says "girl, how can you be so oblivious" as she reaches into her purse. She pulls a pregnancy test out and hands it to Ochaco.

"What?! Mina, I'm not pregnant." Ochaco pushes the test toward Mina.

"Stop it. For the past week you've been nauseous and tired. You haven't felt like this till now, you barely got sick as a kid! And didn't you tell me you missed your period? That's never happened." Mina stood there with her hands on her hips, trying to explain logic to Ochaco.

"It's probably brining me closer to yours since you're always here..." Ochaco mumbled because she knew her friend was right. She quickly came up with another excuse. "I couldn't take one from you, I need to go buy some."

Mina scoffed. "You're stalling, girl. I bought more than enough tests when I moved in with Ejirou." A/N: That's Kirishima, btw

Ochaco knew that now, she had no reason not to take it.

--

Ejirou Kirishima and Denki Kaminari sat on Kaminari's couch, playing video games. Totally ignoring the fact that they were both grown men. Kaminari scored a point and Kirishima's eyebrows furrowed. He concentrated. A few moments later, Kaminari lost. 

"Agh!" Kaminari threw the fist holding the controller into the air in frustration. 

"Strategy is key." Kirishima grinned.

Kaminari rolled his eyes. "So, what are you doing later?"

"Depends. Mina might need me to pick up dinner. Other than that, not much. I'm back on patrol soon, though. The Red Riot must do his job," he said proudly.

"Why don't you and Ashido just go ahead and get married, dammit? You're already talking like a married couple! Since Tsu and Tokoyami eloped, I haven't been to a wedding since the IzuOcha one. And that was, I don't know, a year ago?" Kaminari complained.